Darren Mattocks is a touch above..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Mattocks is a touch above..

His quality was immediately evident just by how he moves with the ball and his touch..

Di man oozes football skill..

A Man food juss get nyam.... move to the top of the class Mr. Mattocks !

mi agree. if the us goes with a bigger field with more width ... dem food a guh REALLY getnyam ... shelton, mattocks, richards, johnson all have speed to burn ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi glad say Mattocks show what he has. He will provide a lot of problems for defense. He knows how to move between them and keep them home. Only hope he keeps his "little excessive " in check. I like him and Cummings coming of the bench. Dane and Shelton run straight at you then you have him and Cummings running through the middle after you done get some brusing from Ryan Johnson.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mattocks cyaan keep pon Bench.. 90 minutes of him pon dah wing deh and wi cyaan guh wrong..

A man haffi step..

Comment

Him even more dangerous coming outa the middle. LOL. Let him run a 45 or 35 for now. The only problem with Mattocks is when the game not going his way he tend to force it a little too much and will get into trouble. Let him grow in a little.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah...and we refused to switch the ball to get him in the game...played down the damn left hand side even when it was clogged up...

Comment

mi will risk it.. Tappa bettah recognize... dem man deh a star.. yuh nuh keep star pon Bench !

Comment

If found that interesting.. especially with the absence of Demar Phillips..

Comment

Not really, Ryan is left sided and Luton also tend to go on the left. Taylor stood up on the left back as well. The US main treat going forward(if there was one was Gomes who was playing on the their right(our left).

Comment

well... all mi know.. with Luton on di left and Mattocks on di right.. is murdah..

Need a right side crosser of the same caliber as Demar Phillips and a Central Maestro now..

Comment

Agreed he should be on the field for a longer time. Nuh rush him too much, give him the entire second half Tuesday, this yute has class written all ova him. When Sterling come in, Shelton nuh have nuh game... US and Mexico dolly house mash up.
                      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                      Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                        His quality was immediately evident just by how he moves with the ball and his touch..

Di man oozes football skill..

A Man food juss get nyam.... move to the top of the class Mr. Mattocks !
                        You seeit too, he was a class apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                          Mattocks cyaan keep pon Bench.. 90 minutes of him pon dah wing deh and wi cyaan guh wrong..

A man haffi step..

I agree this guy must start somewhere, no way I'm letting that talent ride plastic chair.

Comment

Don't get beyond unuself. He will continue to come off the bench.

Tappa played the right team and made the right substitutions.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Don't get beyond unuself. He will continue to come off the bench.

Tappa played the right team and made the right substitutions.
                              but for how long Mo? That is the question I have.

Comment

Working...
                              X