Just come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Just come back

Bwoy Karl yuh a de bestest!!!!! Then suppose yuh did have more time....all tommorrow me woulda still ah read. Anyway, thanks for your report. I guess then I'm living in a Fool's Paradise having not seen the game. I still don't think we need to press the panick button yet. Don't you feel better after passing out your body wastes? I want to think that now that Bora has seen this set, then he can start phasing in the more experienced players soon. That's when he'll be scrutinized closer, and we won't take too much of the excuses.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

RE: Just come back

<DIV>
      OJ (3/23/2007)Mo I don't know if they are any other way to do this. He has to look at players against good competition. Its the same way you said Jerry was overlooked in the last campaign but you cant have your cake and eat it too. If he get a look at these players he can then move on and make a informed decision and not rely on Dunswell and Brown. I dont see anything wrong other than the fact you may know that some of these players is a waste of time.
      </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And that's why I have not called Hue. Bora knows what he can and cannot do. But I do question some of the call ups. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>That's all!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And believe me, I'm really more upset with our local coaches. From high school come right up.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X