Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Blanket time now

Reality check -

We need to not lose when we play the USA agian on tuesday. We still have to stay focused now that Antigua picked up 3 points IN Guatemala (the game done yet?). We still have to go there to play them. Tonight, Tappa should allow the players to go out and eat some dinner, shake out their legs a little but be back in the hotelby 2 am. The players need to get their rest and ice some of those knocks. I am assuming that they would be flying out by sunday. Not much time for too many training sessions. They now have to regroup and strategise for the next game which will be much harder. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

No worry, Mapp and Nugsby hardly play and have nuff energy left. Rudi and Ryan Johnson can play one game a day fi the week and we have fresh legs in Omar cummings and Mattocks, was Dane in the squad?

We a tek it to them same way in Ohio. My hear say HL deh a Hartford Jackson Airport yah now a try sell him ticket. LOL. Zeppo where are you?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Zeppo is HL's agent.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

1-1 now
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Yeah, lot of time left in the game. I expect Guatemala to win.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

a draw is better for us. We while mi like Antigua we need a draw so we that we only need to win one out of two of the two last games.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi know, nuff time left in the game.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

wat a EDOOOITTT !! HOW CAN A gk GET 2 YELLOW FI TIME WASTING ? STUPID !!

ANTIGUA DOWN TO 10
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                X