No announcement yet.

Win or Lose Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can talk after the game. As I say going to battle you go and give your all, you don't know which day your chance is going to come. That is football, you can give me all the scenerio you want but how did Chelsea beat Barca and Bayern when they were outplayed?

Watch the ride. A two thing win ball game, stopping goals and scoring them all else is just a part of the game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
      I'm calling for the removal of Tappa and Montesso. THey have no vision and with them at the helm, the boyz are going nowhere. My simple reasons:
      1) Sabotage of Chris Humphries
      2) Grudge feelings carried around for some players
      3) Lack of monitoring and giving tryouts to players in US colleges even though these players were much better than the locals who are now in the squad...penalized for seeking higher education.
      4) Lack of vision to spot talent and bring in youn talents like R. Sterling, S. Johnson the like
      5) Useless friednlies....the same players picked for friendlies who are not even trusted to play in top games
      6) Incapable of managing profesionals
      7) Failure to call players overseas for friendly matches.......A coach with vision would have tried to organize a camp in the summer..in JAmaica or UK to look at some of the ballers in UK...to see whether they fit in the squad..not useless Tappa.

Win or lose, with Tappa at the helm, we going nowhere because he lacks managment skills...Seems he learned nothing from Barnes, Simoes and others
      Tappa has not impressed me so far but ...
      none of ur 7 reasons are valid. You obviously not in touch based on point 4 and Sterling to say the least....

as said before, wi a guh a WAR, so just support the team..is JAMAICA first inspite of our feelings.
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Good luck to the Reggaeboyz today

The main goal of the Reggaeboyz should be to make it to the final round of 6 and not be focused on any one team or one game.

I would be good to win this game . But I hope that the team is focused on the long term goal.

Some are calling for the firing of the coaching staff. Based on what? Whitmore is by far has been the best Jamaican coach for the national team. He has shown the the most maturity in terms of knowing what it takes to develop a team instead of just picking random players like fans have been asking for. He has done a great job so far.

Forward with the team and good luck.

Comment

Check out di stats dis should countah yuh arguments quite nicely
          https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/spor...-tune-as-coach

Comment

rath.. now dat is a b1tch lick.. fiigghet face ! all head kick off !!

Comment

Reggaedoc. Do you not see the IRONY in your statement compared to Jamaica and T&T.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                Check out di stats dis should countah yuh arguments quite nicely
                https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/spor...-tune-as-coach
                I have always been a staunch supporter of Tappa from his club days where he has taken the same enviable discipline and belief to the Reggae Boyz National Team.
                Even showing Tappa's statistics and accomplishments will still not convince some of the envious and doubting forumites simply because of the foreign-mind mentality.
                One has to wonder how many of the envious forumites actually live in Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                  One has to wonder how many of the envious forumites actually live in Jamaica.
                  WTF this has to do with anything being discussed here ?

not living in Jamaica makes one less Jamaican?

then why call the U40's since they don't LIVE IN JAMAICA ?
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

don't get distracted... micase respond to myYout.. dah dek lick him drap need some sort a comeback.. unless yuh knockout clean into one coma...

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                      WTF this has to do with anything being discussed here ?

not living in Jamaica makes one less Jamaican?

then why call the U40's since they don't LIVE IN JAMAICA ?
                      READ carefully and comprehend most Jamaican's mental state compared to other nations. Why do we feel that Tappa have to take an exam every time the Reggae Boyz have to play. I cannot recall this "mutiny" whenever the foreign coaches were here.
                      Last edited by Jamaica2099; September 7, 2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Stats is not something you just look at and make conclusions...you need to understand it first..understand the data that supports those stats.
                        I liooked at FIFA.com and saw that the last 45 games we played we won 22 of them (instead of 26 in the article), a 49% win rate. Still pretty good. Of the 22 we won, more than 50%, 12 were against caribbean teams...most of the others were beating up on El Salvador 3 times and Quatemla 2 times....This what I should praise Tappa for? When we are trying to get to the world Cup and need to tackle stonger teams in the likes of the US, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Honduras, and Panama. Playing against these 6 during tappa's reign we won 3, drew 2, and lost 6...now there is some stats for you

Comment

SO when a man challenge anything hin not patriotic? We can't want the best for our team..what, since Tappa a boss no one shouldn't have nutten fi seh? Well I will continue being a hater if a dat unuh call it...We don't have our best team on the field because of some of Tappa's mismanagement....I hope we beat the US tonight and I will be suppoting Tappa and the team for that but we need changes in mindset, personalities or persons for the team to move forward.

Comment

This what I should praise Tappa for? When we are trying to get to the world Cup and need to tackle stonger teams in the likes of the US, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Honduras, and Panama. Playing against these 6 during tappa's reign we won 3, drew 2, and lost 6...now there is some stats for you
                            Tappa has

2 wins and 2 losses versus Honduras
                            1 win and no loss against Mexico
                            1 win, 1 loss and three ties against Costa Rica
                            1 win and 1 loss against Canada
                            2 losses to Panama

Seems like he has done very well against those teams.

Comment

Stats is not something you just look at and make conclusions...you need to understand it first..understand the data that supports those stats.
                              I liooked at FIFA.com and saw that the last 45 games we played we won 22 of them (instead of 26 in the article), a 49% win rate. Still pretty good. Of the 22 we won, more than 50%, 12 were against caribbean teams...most of the others were beating up on El Salvador 3 times and Quatemla 2 times....This what I should praise Tappa for? When we are trying to get to the world Cup and need to tackle stonger teams in the likes of the US, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Honduras, and Panama. Playing against these 6 during tappa's reign we won 3, drew 2, and lost 6...now there is some stats for you
                              Yet somehow it always seems to work for international coaches 99.9% of the time.

Comment

SO when a man challenge anything hin not patriotic? We can't want the best for our team..what, since Tappa a boss no one shouldn't have nutten fi seh? Well I will continue being a hater if a dat unuh call it...We don't have our best team on the field because of some of Tappa's mismanagement....I hope we beat the US tonight and I will be suppoting Tappa and the team for that but we need changes in mindset, personalities or persons for the team to move forward.
                                Here is an idea: Check the stats of all the Reggae Boyz coach before Tappa. Then let me know your choice for the Reggae Boyz coaching job and since stats are not 100% certifiable in guaranteeing success (I agree).

Comment

Working...
                                X