No announcement yet.

Win or Lose Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caribbean teams, Elsalvador an Guatemala, ah ongle dem wi couldah play dem time deh, membah now seh wi ranking jus come up likkle bit, suh none a dem big team deh wouldah eben bentah wi ah game. Yuh figet all ah dat deh, ah Gold Cup rise wi up, is like yuh figet or hab selective memory.

Comment

Gimme a small speech yah now, kah yuh nuh ah di Bankin ah chat yah now. Leggo!!

Comment

Coaching staff responds -3:23. That is 3 minutes, 23 seconds. Look good.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVHPdIi_CZA

Comment

Woeful defending by Palmer. You must close down the attacker. Maybe he was watching the option to his right, but I would have forced him to think again. Maybe Dempsey would have made a bad pass to teammate? His teammate would have miscontrolled?

Hindsight?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Did you see Montesso's hand gesture after the second goal at the 3:23-24 mark in the Youtube clip?

Maybe i should have titled it, coaching staff responds to the 'fire them now crew' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVHPdIi_CZA

Comment

What does that gesture mean? I only understand middle fingers and Gaza.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is an amplified and somewhat cruder middle finger gesture.

Give it a test while driving in traffic in Kingston.

Comment

Let go off the steering wheel with both hands?

SYM easier. And safer!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nah man. Like at a traffic light stop. Look over at the driver in the car beside you and do it.

If you life is threatened, just he resembled one of the 'fire Tappa and staff crew'. Make sure to say sorry too.

Comment

Okay! And thanks! I'll let you know how it works out!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X