Win or Lose Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New found ??

Yuh nuh hear seh is di 50th Anniversary.. WI duss out New Zealand.. Beast (and Bolt) and Co. tek ovah Londan..

Reggaeboyz time now..

Comment

I hear yuh Assasin, respect

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
        No. We have fifty years of history, including recent history, including the period when Ja was playing it's best soccer. My question is still, what is the basis of this new-found optimism?
        ...Ja playing its best soccer?

That is yet to come!!! Optimism is in the future...and in my mind Tappa moves us FORWARD!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

For Me and and Karl..Both us and Tappa knows limitations or whatever you consider them..Should we sit back and accept excuses for the next 10 years? I don't want to hear excuses...what I want is the best team to play where majority if not all our best players are giving a shot and playing and the team is coached in the right way...Antiqua is bringing in some of their top players...if we don't be careful they might just give us a floggin in kingston.

I'm very supportive and hopeful that the Boyz will pull off a win come tomorrow..Just want a long term vision as things are not looking good right now

Comment

Repect to sah.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yeah but that is reason to hope. If the American Anaysts are saying they expect some fireworks not any 0-0 this time.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh lose the plot when yuh start talk bout Antigua giving us a floggin in the Office.. yuh juss kill yuh entire argument dead..

Comment

Yeh Karl. We have all kinds of things in our minds, but reality is reality.

Comment

No Muadib, but they have a long-term plan. Look at emerging countries like Panama, Canada, Venezuela etc etc countries that we were able to be competitive with, now we would be scared to play them.

Comment

Plush and Reggaedoc! Aren't you being hypocritical! The same can be said if the coach of your choice had selected the players of your choice to play for the Reggae Boyz in these World Cup qualifiers or the Reggae Boyz for that matter.
                      I truly believe that any player selected for the Reggae Boyz is the best choice made by the Coach and his staff. With that belief in his selection the player will do his best to represent his country. It doesn't matter if he plays in a top football league or not because more times than ever a player from a lower league can be a much better player.
                      A player represents a team and not the other way around.

Comment

You really think Shelton is better than King?. Come on Ja, be realistic.

Comment

No Muadib, but they have a long-term plan. Look at emerging countries like Panama, Canada, Venezuela etc etc countries that we were able to be competitive with, now we would be scared to play them.
                          No they don't have a long term plan. It is just one club team which uses the same players for national duty: Antigua Barracuda FC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigua_Barracuda_FC

I'm not even sure if they scout for other players on the island.

Comment

You really think Shelton is better than King?. Come on Ja, be realistic.
                            I'm sure there is a reason why you did not mention the other strikers on the Reggae Boyz team compared to King. Only Shelton.

Comment

Yes, that is the plan. It is a tiny country with limited resources. So, they get the best 2 doz players at their disposal, mold them into a team, insert them into a foreign league, and get young players prepared to replace the current players, like a farm system, as time progresses. Absolutely nothing wrong with that plan, given their limited human, and financial resources.

Comment

We beat Guat, Guat draw with US so the conclusion is we can beat the US?. Style makes fights. Our style of play is what has prevented us from beating the USA. Jamaica play airball, and the USA is one of the strongest teams in the air. That is where our problem is. When the USA gets a corner against us it is a great sigh of relief for Ja players, fans, coaches, supportes, including myself, when we escape without conceding a goal from that corner. Every US corner against us is a potential goal. The reverse is not true.

Comment

Working...
                                X