Win or Lose Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win or Lose Tomorrow

I'm calling for the removal of Tappa and Montesso. THey have no vision and with them at the helm, the boyz are going nowhere. My simple reasons:
    1) Sabotage of Chris Humphries
    2) Grudge feelings carried around for some players
    3) Lack of monitoring and giving tryouts to players in US colleges even though these players were much better than the locals who are now in the squad...penalized for seeking higher education.
    4) Lack of vision to spot talent and bring in youn talents like R. Sterling, S. Johnson the like
    5) Useless friednlies....the same players picked for friendlies who are not even trusted to play in top games
    6) Incapable of managing profesionals
    7) Failure to call players overseas for friendly matches.......A coach with vision would have tried to organize a camp in the summer..in JAmaica or UK to look at some of the ballers in UK...to see whether they fit in the squad..not useless Tappa.

Win or lose, with Tappa at the helm, we going nowhere because he lacks managment skills...Seems he learned nothing from Barnes, Simoes and others

Firing is easy.. who yuh gwine hire ?

Comment

Can't say I disagree with you Plush. he Ja team is amateurish at best, and the coaching is in keeping with that level. Hopefully we can escape with a draw at home(yes I said draw) and if very lucky, a win. I am a realist, and guys please don't tell me that I am a doubtor, or unpatriotic.

Comment

Take it easy Plush. It is the day before the game. If you nah support just keep it low and wait until after we play then you can do what you want.

Nuh bother with the bad vibes yah now. We a go a war and we go with what we have, not what we want. Reggae boyz we say and some SUPPORT.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

One question Sass, emotion aside, what has changed fundamentally with the reggaeboyz, since the last 8 Ja vs USA home games, that you think the best result we can get is not a draw?. Please don't tell me the optimism is based on a weakened US team, because that is not a fundamental change intrinsic to the Boyz. Quite frankly we are all eternally hopeful, and Burell's or anybody else's optimistic expressions are simply expressions of the party line, when deep down they are not going to be overly disappointed with the usual draw. Nothing has changed for the better, in fact I think things are worse. Sorry, but someone has to be honest.

Comment

what will be your position if Reggaeboyz win ?

Comment

I have to agree, lets come out in our thousands and support the team! I have a good vibe tmrw and I am expecting a historic win.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Are the above all subjective assertions or objective conclusions? ...is there any fact based evidence to support a) a point by point 'fact check'? b) Any alternate act (implemented by Coach Tappa) on each point raised or pooled number of points raised or majority of points raised that would improve probability of success in our WC qualifiers or would increase TEAM performance?

...then ofcourse there is the simple question of any of us knowing exactly...plans or execution of plans on preparation of TEAM Reggaeboyz within constraints presented by the environment within which Tappa is operating? ...or even if we narrow our focus to - familarity of the limited specific parameters of job description, JFF constraints & player(s) availability within which Coach Tappa operates - do we have facts that would allow us to make clear-headed deliberate judgement(s)?

Just asking!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Now is simple not the time.
                  Anyhow in the Gold Cup we played with a worst team and lost 2-0 and play 40 minutes with 10 men at home to the US.

Football is played for 90 minutes and any team can win. Did you expect Quatamala to play the US so good? Guess what we totally outclass them at home.

Put your emotion aside too right now. We go in the game with a plan and expect to win. You can't think you defeated before you play the game and expect to win.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Forever happy bredren.

Comment

Are we talking about Guat, or Jamaica?

Comment

No. We have fifty years of history, including recent history, including the period when Ja was playing it's best soccer. My question is still, what is the basis of this new-found optimism?

Comment

Clearly some of these things you are just making up and a few others are because of the JFF, not Tappa and Montesso.

Tappa already spoke about wanting to have similar camps to those that the US have abroad and how he is given a basket to carry water sometimes, flying and coming off the plane to play matches, having 50 minutes of training sessions before a match. Half of that is because of the JFF cheaping things out.

Comment

Talking bout Guatemala that we beat and US draw with them 1-1

Comment

Yeh, but Sass I am talking about Ja vs USA.

Comment

Working...
                              X