(*) Scores For The First Time In Two Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (*) Scores For The First Time In Two Years

(*), the player whose name I have been banned from mentioning until he is officially invited to trial by JFF, scored his first goal in two years in national league play to lead Karlsruhe to a 3-0 win over Saarbrucken.

After a miserable season at FSV Frankfurt, (*) has started in Karlsruhe's last three league games, and his team has not conceded a goal in those matches. (0-0, 3-0, and 3-0) He also started in a first round German FA Cup match in which his club shocked big time team Hamburg 4-2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS7WiJIkOQg

In this video, shot by a fan in the stands, (*), #3 in white, will swoop in from the outside right on a long free kick, and head the ball over Saarbrucken's goalkeeper and two defenders.

Playing in the 3rd division isn't helping his chances much these days.
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

IMO, I would never change Adrian Mariappa and Nyron Nosworthy. However, should they be unable to play, I could easily see (*) as the first reserve to replace them.

Comment

Working...
      X