This bredda is in Hodgson class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal still need GIROUD TO SHOOT BETTER

I Believe Arsenal Still Need A Third Striker. And A Shooter From Distance.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      It will soon be over for us,we have sunderland away and man u at home,xpect changes after those two losses.
      X, I think I feel ur pain but the manager can only work with what he has.which is not much at all. Looks like Owen might get a recall, coz Suarez alone cant cut it.

Whomever, didnt sign get a replacement for Carroll should be fired, surely they cant be that broke !!

You have Sterling, Shevley and Allen, young and talented they just need some help !!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
        X, I think I feel ur pain but the manager can only work with what he has.which is not much at all. Looks like Owen might get a recall, coz Suarez alone cant cut it.

Whomever, didnt sign get a replacement for Carroll should be fired, surely they cant be that broke !!

You have Sterling, Shevley and Allen, young and talented they just need some help !!
        Twan it's been years of mismanagement at Liverpool from Rafa to Dalgleish. Why would you buy Henderson or 20 million when Shelvey is better, why would you buy Downing for so much money when Sterling is better and why would you want to pay more than 10 million for a player like Carroll? Now the club is broke a weh Rodgers a go do? Now we will have a look to see what's coming out of this great academy that X been telling me about!!

Comment

You seem to have all liverpool xcuses in a bag Dunny or is it Funny ? Are you trying to deflect criticism from Rodgers ?

Fact is last season we had one of the best defences in the league an offence that took us to 2 cups where we won 1 , now we have a decent midfield (they pass well ) no defence ,wide open like a .......mek mi pass dat and an offence that has no cutting edge(it doesnt threaten a fly ),defelect as you may he bought Borini , and sold every striker we had.

Its all on MR wide open, this crap about patience is ridiculous, why should we have patience ? He scraped a decent team and cant build his own , thats on whom ?...hurry up MAN U & end this.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            getting rid of KD was pure madnIss.

It's ver early...but Liverpool getting relegated would be very nice!!!

In fact right now they are in the relegation zone...stuck in 17th place

Over to you Marin>>>>>
            wtf is wrong with you!? I haven't seen the game. I am now with the Sunrise Sting U13 Girls Black team at the Atlanta Cup, bested 10 of 12 teams so far with my daughter setting up the winner with a class cross from the right wing after smoking her defender. Now we're playing in the finals tomorrow...after that I will come back to unuh (have to see if BR wants a winger, she's only 12, but she's the right side player he's looking for). I haven't seen the Liverpool loss but I expected the worst. But after we lift the Atlanta Cup, it will be all a dis --> and none of this -->
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post

It is even worse when you consider how cheap they could have gotten Dempsey for. Very bad management, but I suspect it is above the manager's head and that the owners are trying to limp through the season. Unlike X, I don't think BR is the problem, KD bankrupted the club with his ridiculously overpriced signings. Imagine if you gave Rodgers £80m during the transfer window to spend, I don't think you'd have seen the crap that KD wasted the people dem money pon. KD is my boy, but he messed up. Simple.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X