X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big sam a roll ball

No more route one,i like.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Carol look like a free man. Mi tell unnu all the time, Big Sam play to his strenghts, man only talk but if Sam see that his team have no great midfield he is going to bypass them. Remember he use to go through Jay Jay Ochcoca and Bibi at one stage.

WEst Ham look good today.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lol....hypercryte arises....Big sam trying to adjust to the reality that routs one is absolutely antiquated,Carrol look like a free man....suh rodgers clueless on how to use him? Which would imply big sam is a better coach......hypercryte.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how many games he played under Rodgers? Him never look good for a year and a half under KD. Rodgers loan him out fi go learn to play ball under Big Sam
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wha yuh say one game under big sam and im look like a free man? Btw west brom a play di best midtable ball right now.....steve clarke mi sey.

Comment

Brommies been playing decent ball fi a year and a half now. Mi want see if Swansea is fi real.

Comment

Yuh nuh ear mi , di best midtable club dis year .....Steve Clarke !BTW di free man never score today .

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Roy Hodgson set up something nice and left it for Clarke. You seeit!!

Comment

Like Capello did to Hodgson & Rafa did to Hodgson, but unlike Hodgson teams dem going up.

Yuh zeeemi.

Comment

Behave yourself or else wi give you boys a spanking at Anfield tomorrow!!

Comment

him setup 2 and Crochie get a penalty and scored one.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        WEst Ham look good today.
                        Fact!
                        Enjoyed the game.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lol....hypercryte arises....Big sam trying to adjust to the reality that routs one is absolutely antiquated,Carrol look like a free man....suh rodgers clueless on how to use him? Which would imply big sam is a better coach......hypercryte.
                          If Carrol performs really well while at Westham then Roger's under greater pressure to show fans he was right to get rid. His decision might come back to haunt him if Lpool not scoring.

Comment

Working...
                          X