Damion Stewart released by Bristol City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damion Stewart released by Bristol City

Bristol City have released defender Damion Stewart after two years with the Ashton Gate club.

The Jamaica international joined City from QPR in August 2010 but failed to establish himself, making just 24 appearances, before his contract was terminated by mutual consent.

The 32-year-old was loaned to Notts County for the second half of last season.

"I'd like to thank Damion for his time at the club and wish him all the best for the future," the Robins' manager Derek McInnes told the club's official website.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...elease-Stewart

Based on his play...I think it is the end.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Based on his play...I think it is the end.
      That would be sad, he done well on loan at Notts County last season, so he will probably find a club in League 1 or 2. Having spent some time with him a couple of weeks ago he seems a descent enough lad.I hope he gets another opportunity.

Comment

He is 32 years old.

Comment

If it is the end, hopefully he has spent his money wise£y.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Its important that he finds another club ASAP, as all it takes is one injury for him to be back in the frame

Comment

I believe Ian Goodison has 10 years on him.

Comment

Goodison is rare exception and most ballers careers don't continue into dem early 40s.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X