No announcement yet.

Not sure how true this is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

""...Berbatov is better than Wellbeck...."--- >>>>hold it HL, Lazie preface it by saying ..."I think" --so give him a break.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      ""...Berbatov is better than Wellbeck...."--- >>>>hold it HL, Lazie preface it by saying ..."I think" --so give him a break.
      Sigh .... Lets look at the numbers!

2011-2012
      Wellbeck GP 30 goals scored 9, out of 80 shots
      Berbatov GP 12 goals scored 7, out of 16 shots.

What Wellbeck has over Dimitar is speed.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Sigh .... Lets look at the numbers!

2011-2012
        Wellbeck GP 30 goals scored 9, out of 80 shots
        Berbatov GP 12 goals scored 7, out of 16 shots.

What Wellbeck has over Dimitar is speed.
        Lazie, the numbers don't lie, and I personally think he's better, but what I can't understand then is why your manager (di tief) has against Berbatov. Why him won't play di man? Do you know the outcomes of the games he's played in vs. the ones Wellbeck has played?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Lazie, the numbers don't lie, and I personally think he's better, but what I can't understand then is why your manager (di tief) has against Berbatov. Why him won't play di man? Do you know the outcomes of the games he's played in vs. the ones Wellbeck has played?
          The issue with Berbatov is that he slows the play down while Wellbeck is quick and with Rooney they counter very quickly. I do think Fergie could have used him more though. If he doesn't want to play the fellow ... Fergie should sell him.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

he doesn't want to play against him ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              he doesn't want to play against him ......

I see yuh come full circle.

Comment

not me ... i always knew that and never departed from it. it might be a revelation to you though.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

not me ... i always knew that and never departed from it. it might be a revelation to you though.
                  I refer you to your "rotation" post.

Comment

"rotation" is how him use dem! not play against dem, is why him buy dem!

Comment

"rotation" is how him use dem! not play against dem, is why him buy dem!
                      LOL!!! I guess you settle in back home. I see yuh tek up dandy shandy now.

Comment

Working...
                      X