Geoff Shreeves of Skysports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geoff Shreeves of Skysports

got Fergie's wrath after he prolonged an interview with Ronaldo, continuously asking about the "dive" against Boro on Monday. See exchange below.<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="3">SHREEVES: "I asked him . . . "<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="4">FERGUSON</SPAN></st1lace></st1:City><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="5">: "F*****g (inaudible) bastard."</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o> </o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="6">S: "Don't talk to me like that."<o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="7">F: "F**k off to you."</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o> </o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="8">S: "Don't talk to me like that. Don't even think about it."<o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="9">F: "Don't you think about it, you ****. F**k off. Right?"</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o> </o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="10">S: "Listen, are you going to do the interview in a professional manner or not? Do you want to do it or not?"<o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="11">F: "You f*****g be professional. You be professional. You're the one."</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o> </o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="12">S: "I'm entitled to ask . . . . Cristiano gave the right answer."<o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="13">F: "F*****g hell with your answers."</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o> </o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="14">S: "Don't talk to me like that. Go away. If you want to behave civilly, fine. Don't talk to me like that."<o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" nd="15">F: "F**k off." (door slams).<o></o></SPAN>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Geoff Shreeves of Skysports

Which Fergie is this, the Duchess of York or the manager of Manureunited?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (3/21/2007)Which Fergie is this, the Duchess of York or the manager of Manureunited?
      :Laff:......Hehe....so wrong....so wrong.... - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Now the Dutchess would be a naughty girl.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X