RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Jawge, ongle Brazil can beat Brazil......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Jawge, ongle Brazil can beat Brazil......

MexTico can beat Brazil too; also Honduras when the ref gives Brazil all the help they want.

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

While I am a big Man United fan, I have never cared for Raphael (defender). He often needs a bitch slap, especially several times during the final. Fergie needs ti slap him and then put him through the door.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Raphael is a very good defender.

The few mistakes he has made has resulted in devastating results for his teams.

He is quite young...so let's hope he improves in his defensive position
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
        While I am a big Man United fan, I have never cared for Raphael (defender). He often needs a bitch slap, especially several times during the final. Fergie needs ti slap him and then put him through the door.
        LOL!! Di yout mussi tyad fi get lick inna him head back from Slurgie!!! No wonda him cyan t'ink straight. LOL!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X