Am I the only one to find it amusing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one to find it amusing

that England is worried about facing Israel? I must have been in a coma or something. Israel?

Stars like Rio and Rooney should be sitting out this game. Mek the likke prento dem like Terry and Lampard get some match practise.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Am I the only one to find it amusing

England hype themself too much. They also need a foreign coach who doesn't answer to or care about the press. English clubs have been dominating the European Leagues for years now (albeit not winning) so their national team should be more dominant on the world scene. I think it comes down to coaching, and I don't think Steve McLaren has the balls to bench either Lampard or Gerrard. They should not be playing together at the same time because they play identical to each other and add nothing to the team - together. Andy Johnson and Jermaine Defoe should be starting as strikers.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
    X