Wenger hits out..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Missah "educated" (I use that term very loosely where you are concerned) fool, the correct spelling is D-E-B-I-L-I-T-A-T-I-N-G....FYI. Wat is dis werl coming to when an eejit like me karreckting a brainiac like Pablo............
    Oh the shame, the shame.... You are improving. Now if I can ongly get you to spell "kareckting" kareckly...we will be on our way!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"Agreed they are profitable. However, the issue of debt cannot be overlooked. Anyone that buys the club at the 2b price tag the Glazers put on it have to come up with another 200m - 500m to reduce/eliiminate debt plus money to fund new signings. That is probably in the "ain't gonna happen" pile for now...unless it is by a City/Chelski type owner. Their fan base alone makes it a good buy at the right price (nuff fool fool people deh bout)."

You think anybody going to buy the club for two Billion and turn round pay the debt? The Glazers will have to hug up the debt if they get two billion for it. The problem is if they keep it long enough it might be a fire sale like Liverpool. The Glazers would be happy with about 1.2 billion in their pocket and walk away free at the end of it all.

If Fergie retire and they lose two games see how fast they sell it. What I am saying is because of fair play some teams will find themselves in relegation battle since they can't go out and get new players. Not the very big teams but some second tier teams like Everton, and teams that don't really have the backing of some of the premiership team.

I don't know much either but based on US salary caps, it gives some leveling of the playing field but the difference with the US is there is no relegation.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        This is so funny - what I said was:

This guy is too good for a dumb set of fans like gummers fans (some present company excluded i.e. everybady but Gamma ).

Gamma interpreted it as a compliment...you interpret it as an "insult" - read it again. Maybe the proof about y'all being "dumb gummers fans" is self-evident!!! LOL!!! No worries Dunny, the only dumb fans in the entire world of football are Manu** and Real Madrid fans.
        You think a now me fi get mi eyes tested Paul. Allright this weekend nah pass!!

Comment

El Gunners: Wenger's Spanish spree will land Cazorla and Sahin in next 48 hours

Arsene's all about the purse strings – so he's hit cash-strapped Spain hard and hopes to wrap up deals for two creative types from La Liga this week

It's a trophy: Spain's Santi Cazorla with the Euro 2012 jug – he'll have some explaining to do when he meets his Arsenal team-mates...Handout

Arsenal hope to close deals in the next 48 hours which will add La Liga stars Santi Cazorla and Nuri Sahin to Arsene Wenger's shook-up Gunners squad.
          Wenger knows the importance of looking after the pennies - as he never tires of reminding us. And the canny Arsenal gaffer has been scouring the poverty-stricken Spanish top flight for bargains as he completes a spectacular summer of transfer activity at the Emirates.
          Much of the movement has been in anticipation of Robin van Persie's departure – though the Mirror's John Cross now reckons RvP's running out of options.

Little big man: Malaga and Spain's Santi CazorlaGetty

The transfer of Spain winger Cazorla, 27, will be a permanent move, with the Malaga star jetting in to London this week for a medical. Malaga confirmed on their official website this morning that he was absent from training today “with permission from the club”.
          He's not exactly 'cheap' - with speculation about the deal being around the £17million mark, or half a Carroll - but the economic situation in Spain is potentially going to allow Arsenal to squeeze hard.
          However, there are lingering concerns that Malaga's financial traumacould actually put the skids under the deal entirely.
          Real Madrid and Turkey midfielder Sahin, 23, is expected to join on a season-long loan.

Loan star? Nuri Sahin of Real Madrid could be joining Arsenal this week
          Arsenal hope both deals can be sealed before the new campaign gets under way.
          Wenger will be looking to giddy-up the final negotiations on both fronts, with Jack Wilshere's ankle injury now expected to keep him out until October at least.
          Cazorla, who joined Malaga from Villarreal last summer, is a miniature flank ferret who was part of Spain's 2008 and 2012 European Championship squads.

Real Madrid signed Sahin from Borussia Dortmund last year, but he has not found a place in Jose Mourinho's thinking and Real are expected to be happy to get his wages off the books for a season at least.

Read more...

Robin van Persie doesn't fancy City, is going off Juve, costs too much for United and has no way back at Arsenal... So what next?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            You think anybody going to buy the club for two Billion and turn round pay the debt? The Glazers will have to hug up the debt if they get two billion for it.
            That's not necessarily true. It depends on whether it is an asset sale or a stock sale. If the valuation on the open market prices out the club at £2b that will be the starting price for a stock sale, not an asset sale, so that is going to include the carrying of the debt. When you buy 1 share in IBM, you are also assuming "ownership" of your percentage share of liabilities as well. It is difficult to say how it would unfold. It all depends on what is negotiated.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            What I am saying is because of fair play some teams will find themselves in relegation battle since they can't go out and get new players. Not the very big teams but some second tier teams like Everton, and teams that don't really have the backing of some of the premiership team. I don't know much either but based on US salary caps, it gives some leveling of the playing field but the difference with the US is there is no relegation.
            I am less concerned about this, because it is similar to the way things used to be in the "olden days". Relegation is part of the equation, but what SHOULD NOT be part of the equation is financial imbalance introduced solely by a single wealthy individual who can disrupt the entire apple cart. FFP is very necessary (assuming it levels the playing field).
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

This news really upsets me. That is a brilliant piece of business coup by Wegner. Any player that can make the Spanish midfield is worth going after.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This news really upsets me. That is a brilliant piece of business coup by Wegner. Any player that can make the Spanish midfield is worth going after.
                Don't be upset Jangle, keep you fingers crossed for us. Half the price of Eden Hazard and the better player,that would be a coup for us!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  Don't be upset Jangle, keep you fingers crossed for us. Half the price of Eden Hazard and the better player,that would be a coup for us!!
                  Good business, but not better than Hazard. That youth is very impressive.

Comment

Sounds like he may have a head problem.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sounds like he may have a head problem.
                      I don't know about that, but he has nuff skill and speed. Head problems are a big deal though, just look at Evra.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        Good business, but not better than Hazard. That youth is very impressive.
                        In my opinion,i should've added that.Cazorla has been performing consistently in La Liga and for Spain for many years, while Hazard has just come to a big league. Time will tell!!

Comment

an' ef yuh think evra is a head case ... suarez is a BASKET case the way he seeks out negative publicity!

from count of montevideo (the vampire), to el mano del diablo to igniting una guerra de la raza ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            an' ef yuh think evra is a head case ... suarez is a BASKET case the way he seeks out negative publicity!

from count of montevideo (the vampire), to el mano del diablo to igniting una guerra de la raza ....
                            How u so touchy-touchy? Hmmm? Is wah Suarez do you?

Comment

you seh touchy ... mi seh "putting things in perspective" ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                                you seh touchy ... mi seh "putting things in perspective" ...
                                LOL!!! You is a real ginalist fi true.

Comment

Working...
                                X