Would Britain be better off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Britain be better off...

...playing in the world cup as a united country instead of playing in the traditional segregated home countries format? As I understand it (I might be wrong), it is their choice (and not FIFA's) why they play as separate entities and not as a united country. (I am watching their women holding off brazil).
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

.. would be better off Kim Little is better than the entire Euro 2012 midfield.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      .. would be better off Kim Little is better than the entire Euro 2012 midfield.
      it will be interesting to see how far they go.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

This is who I am happy for. She is Hope Powell the head coach.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

It would basically just be the England team with one reinforcement: Bale.

Am I missing anyone else?
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

You are perfectly correct. Wales and Scotland are not head-over-heels about joining England.

I think there are two Scottish ladies on the squad. In the first game--one Scot was substituted at the end of the first half.

Don't know the full (other countries) make-up, but it is top heavy England.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

P.M; it would be like the Caribbean islands inc Jamaica coming to form one international team. Nuff politics involved in such a move.
              As things stay now England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland FA's each have certain voting options in UEFA/FIFA organisations. If they came to form one team then the FA's involved fear losing their individual voting power.

Comment

Working...
              X