Gamma, Sass...here you go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Maybe. Are telling me the only thing that figure in if he keeps his job is tittles? and not the way he handles team and public relations issues?
    If it were purely PR they would have fired him on the spot. That's management 101.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why fire him in the middle of a season and cause even more problem Paul. They assessed his leadership over his time there and decided to go a different route.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did I say it was purely PR? I asked you if PR and team management doesn't figure in the decision. I never said "purely" PR. The owner defused the situation then, acted and decided at the end of the season to part ways. It has to figure in there decision somehow.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did I say it was purely PR? I asked you if PR and team management doesn't figure in the decision. I never said "purely" PR. The owner defused the situation then, acted and decided at the end of the season to part ways. It has to figure in there decision somehow.
          What information do you have to support this speculation? The owner clearly stated that it didn't. Secondly - "the owner defused the situation then..." - really? How? The incident ran the entire length of the season.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

As I said you are a true Liverpool fan. Answer the questions before asking and think and have you own opinions.

Comment

As I said you are a true Liverpool fan. Answer the questions before asking and think and have you own opinions.
              To say my opinion is based on me being a Liverpool fan is typical. I assure you...that is not a factor. Anyway, it is all fine and good to have one's opinions...but they can't be baseless as yours are. Every argument you and me get into, I give you reasoning, you just give me opinion without any sense of rationale...you've been hanging with Gamma too long! LOL!!

Comment

Assesed his leadership by offering him a 2year contract and the bar of a top 4 finish,forget fa cup final and league cup,they wanted to save money by not sacking him and move him upstairs,there assesment was made the season before, bridge was sold and KD bought it to the bank.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why fire him in the middle of a season and cause even more problem Paul. They assessed his leadership over his time there and decided to go a different route.
                  Sass- this is not rocket science. If you had PR disaster on your hands, and you truly thought that the manager was to blame, would you keep him around? Firing KD would have put that monkey to rest. HOWEVER, as they, me, X and anyone with a brain in their head (i.e. who chooses to look at facts not make up fiction) will remind you - THEY DIDN'T FIRE HIM NOR DID THEY SELL SUAREZ - ergo - the Suarez affair was not as big as you all want to make it out to be in FSG's minds.

Comment

"the Suarez affair was not as big as you all want to make it out to be in FSG's minds."

This says it all. What club owner would think that? or they are naive?

Comment

"the Suarez affair was not as big as you all want to make it out to be in FSG's minds."

This says it all. What club owner would think that? or they are naive?
                      Everyone is entitled to their own perspective. FSG doesn't see their world through your eyes.

Comment

not speculation, it is a hypothetical question to you and issues relating to you .... would you have bought it? simple question to you about you.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nuh say nothing to them. If we live long enough we will see what further embarrassment the "idiot" have for Liverpool, its manager and its owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            not speculation, it is a hypothetical question to you and issues relating to you .... would you have bought it? simple question to you about you.
                            If you're asking whether I would have "bought" the Glazer's saying that they didn't sack a Manu** manager because of a similar case with one of your players, you only have to look to Slurgie's recent backing of the Glazers.

Slurgie is supporting the Glazers (even though the club was debt free and has spend $500m in debt service since the Glazers took over). I have said nothing about his comments being rubbish because I have no facts to go on to contradict the man. He recently said: ‘I’m absolutely comfortable with the Glazers situation. They’ve been great,’ he said. ‘So if you’re asking me for my views, I don’t have any complaints. What do you expect me to do? Say "yes" he has complaints? If I find them, then okay, but if not, I can't make up facts. You all are the experts in that.

Comment

Working...
                            X