Gamma, Sass...here you go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma, Sass...here you go...

Full article: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1127297/liverpool-owner:-fa-cup-wouldn't-have-saved-kenny-dalglish?cc=5901

Excerpt:
    Last week, Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson claimed the ongoing controversy surrounding Liverpool striker Luis Suarez cost Dalglish his job. However, Henry moved to clarify the club's position over Dalglish's tenure. "That Suarez situation did not really play a part," Henry said. "It did not come into play. No one man is bigger than the club and no one issue is going to determine the long-term viability of the club.

DID NOT COME INTO PLAY...I.E. NO PART...NOT EVEN A LIKKLE BIT. SLURGIE CAN WHEEL AND TUN...EEJIT.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

In the overall scheme of things the management of the Suarez incident reflected very poorly on Dalglish. Obviously it was not the major factor (10%?), but it can not be dismissed.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

LOL....that was a non factor a man of KD high standing would never be sacked for bungling P.R , thats other fishes that got fried.

K.D got sacked because these guys wanted to implement the Barca model at break neck speed, which is a young manager that can grow with the club as it moves forward , K.D was offered a board position, he refused his heart has always been to restore Liverpool to its rightfull place.The owners took that dream away and he left.

His name is still and will forever be held in the highest esteem by masses.If they want to keep the Saurez issue out of pool , sell Saurez which they wont, he isnt even whispered to be in the shopping rumour mill by pool.Thats how we stand behind our man.

Now if Man city or PSG come with a 50 to 75 million dollar offer we would think about it....lol

1)FSG wanted a young manager
      2)Progressive in tactical awareness of modern football.
      3)Of course attractive football.
      4) Will grow with the Ethos of the club.

These yanks talk too bloody much they need to shut up about K.D, 2nd Rafa was right about Fergie which other coach can attack a club, and coach and say such insidious things based on speculation and get away with it.

Di bredda is a reprobate , im nuh ave nuh class, lie and a suh im bring di man dem from Man U, it inna dem blood.
      Last edited by Sir X; July 25, 2012, 10:07 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        In the overall scheme of things the management of the Suarez incident reflected very poorly on Dalglish. Obviously it was not the major factor (10%?), but it can not be dismissed.
        KD's exboss John Henry just dismissed it outright, but I guess unu must know more than him. Remarkable.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          LOL....that was a non factor a man of KD high standing would never be sacked for bungling P.R , thats other fishes that got fried.

K.D got sacked because these guys wanted to implement the Barca model at break neck speed, which is a young manager that can grow with the club as it moves forward , K.D was offered a board position, he refused his heart has always been to restore Liverpool to its rightfull place.The owners took that dream away and he left.

His name is still and will forever be held in the highest esteem by masses.If they want to keep the Saurez issue out of pool , sell Saurez which they wont, he isnt even whispered to be in the shopping rumour mill by pool.Thats how we stand behind our man.

Now if Man city or PSG come with a 50 to 75 million dollar offer we would think about it....lol

1)FSG wanted a young manager
          2)Progressive in tactical awareness of modern football.
          3)Of course attractive football.
          4) Will grow with the Ethos of the club.

These yanks talk too bloody much they need to shut up about K.D, 2nd Rafa was right about Fergie which other coach can attack a club, and coach and say such insidious things based on speculation and get away with it.

Di bredda is a reprobate , im nuh ave nuh class, lie and a suh im bring di man dem from Man U, it inna dem blood.
          Exactly!

Comment

I have a Brooklyn Bridge to sell you. The most embarrassing thing that happen to Liverpool at least in a decade and the management of it didn't figure in coach's decision.

You guys are Liverpool fans. Any reasonable person can see through that one.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

see paul marin, if the show was on the other foot and the glazers issued that statement you would buy it?

give me a #@$^$!!! break!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I will sell you a bridge,i will give you a two year contract after you save us from relegation and sack you after one year with the offer of a boardroom position to watch a younger manager try and match your feats.

Thats a bridge considering the millions paid out but hey its only 2 years.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Especially when the owner himself had to interviene.
                  What exactly did they want Henry to say? Isn't that issue a part of the overall management of the team that Kenny failed in?

If that not the case then Liverpool is only interested in making Money and winning.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Your bridge is laughing his way to the bank,Fsg did not want to give him a long term contract,first chance they got they sacked him and KD defended his bridg$$$.

Btw Saurez is still here ...get over it.

Comment

is that the answer?? It doesn't matter if it was a one day contract, his leadership over that one day would count.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        see paul marin, if the show was on the other foot and the glazers issued that statement you would buy it?

give me a #@$^$!!! break!
                        Once again, you're descending into speculation. I believe Slurgie would have buried any player if he thought that they threatened his job. No different from anyone else...including KD. As X says, Suarez is still at the club, isn't he? So, facts: 1) KD is gone 2) Suarez is still here 3) JH denied any linkage between the Suarez affair and KD losing his job and 4) Evra is still a lyad.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          is that the answer?? It doesn't matter if it was a one day contract, his leadership over that one day would count.
                          It does matter as it shows that the owners were not prepared to take a long term risk. As for his leadership while in charge, y'all can speculate all you want, but give me facts to back up your position. So far, all I am getting is rubbish. Said another way - do you think KD would still be at his job if Liverpool had won the title?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            I have a Brooklyn Bridge to sell you. The most embarrassing thing that happen to Liverpool at least in a decade and the management of it didn't figure in coach's decision.

You guys are Liverpool fans. Any reasonable person can see through that one.
                            Sass - then why didn't they fire him when the verdict was handed down? Or sell Suarez? Your argument is purely speculative with no facts or reasonable suppositions to back it up.

Comment

Maybe. Are telling me the only thing that figure in if he keeps his job is tittles? and not the way he handles team and public relations issues?

Comment

Working...
                              X