This is how you handle things, Paul and Peter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    they lost because Gyan missed the penalty, not because Suarez handled the ball.

first cause .... no handball, goal ghana wins. undeniable.

but why yuh bring up ghana here, suarez has done so much crap since (well and before too if you really check the record)
    Suarez did so much crap before - never seemed to bother y'all then. And sorry, your "first cause" while highly probable is counter factual. Deal with facts, not hyperbole, fiction or probabilities. Suarez handled the ball - FACT. Gyan missed the ensuing penalty - FACT. Simple.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Paul if you remember I said I supported Suarez in the hand ball because if I was playing for my country in the last minute of any game I couldn't tell myself I wouldn't have done what he did, so don't paint me in that brush.

Terry still have the FA to deal with. Unlike you I am awaiting their judgement on his case. As I said you choose to blame everybody else and everything else.
      First of all - I spoke about JT getting off because the case against him was in a court room where the standard was "beyond reasonable doubt". The case against Suarez used the lesser "balance of probabilities" standard. It was a joke - e.g. Evra accosted Suarez saying the words by his own admission "concha de tu hermana" which literally means "your sister's p*mp*m". The FA translated this figuratively (i.e. "f-ing hell") but did not afford that latitude to Suarez in using the word "neh-gro" while speaking in Spanish after being accosted by the dwarfed liad. Had they given Suarez the same latitude, it would have been translated "buddy" or "pal". Double standard madness.

Secondly, where have I said anything about the FA's case against JT? I have made ZERO comments because there has been no charge...despite the CLEAR AND IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE on tape and from testimony given in court.

Lastly - where have I chose to "blame everybody else and everything else"? Don't go making no baseless claims. The only people to "blame" for the Suarez case is the FA and Evra. They brought a trumped up case against the man with no evidence other than the lies of Partice "Liad" Evra. I have read their report and I'm absolutely floored that there is not moral outrage against the findings. In fact, I would say this: were that a case against a black man, everyone who condemns Suarez would be outraged. But...not many people have fairness as a core value.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why do you bother with these Jokers.Its not about the truth , its about painting all things Liverpool in a negative light and that includes you.

Leave it alone brethren.We have higher standards.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Why do you bother with these Jokers.Its not about the truth , its about painting all things Liverpool in a negative light and that includes you.

Leave it alone brethren.We have higher standards.
          Well said. Stupid me trying to educate. You're right.

Comment

FACT the ball was going into the goal ... BUT FOR the hand ball it would have been a goal ... that is FACT, not conjecture.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well well so Suarez will shake hands. Maybe he will apologize too. Whey yuh seh Marin ...... the happiest kingdom of them all"?
              I will lose respec' fi him if him shake that lyad hand...but he will...he is a good boy unlike me. If it was me, while me was shaking him hand me woulda "accidentally" mash him toe and twis' mi foot same time like me a kill cockroach...after all, de two a dem (cockroach and the lyad) is about the same size. LOL!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

thanks for that. So why does he keep bringing it up and blaming others? Make so sense whatsoever.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But Suarez admitted to saying what the man Evra thought he said, didn't he?

The fact is the FA charged Suarez and the FA still have a case against JT, I will wait on their judgment then I comment. JT have two cases, not one, while Suarez only have one. It is obvious that JT said something racial and let us see if he will face any penalty.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

that is unnu problem right there. It is not about LIVERPOOL, SUAREZ OR ANYBODY ELSE, IT IS ABOUT RACISM IN FOOTBALL and it nuh matter what team I will not support it, in any form or shape, a coulda even mi bredda.

Comment

that is a DAMN good question 'sass .....

Comment

thanks for that. So why does he keep bringing it up and blaming others? Make so sense whatsoever.
                        Where do you see him blaming others and for what? Why are you saying he "keep[s] bringing it up"? He gave one interview. Is that "keep bringing it up"?

Comment

Well well so Suarez will shake hands. Maybe he will apologize too. Whey yuh seh Marin ...... the happiest kingdom of them all"?
                          I will lose respec' fi him if him shake that lyad hand...but he will...he is a good boy unlike me. If it was me, while me was shaking him hand me woulda "accidentally" mash him toe and twis' mi foot same time like me a kill cockroach...after all, de two a dem (cockroach and the lyad) is about the same size. LOL!!!
                          Is this (above) the posting you are referring to here:

i seem to recall that in the initial stages yuh did damn well rally round liverpool until the wheels came off. i distictly remember posting about how it should have been handled to prevent further deterioration and your umbrage to that ....

If so, blow me down with a feather...you are clutching at straws. BTW - I stand by the above...summady tell me bout mi sista p*mp*m, lie pon me and me fi shake dem han'? Not in this lifetime...but I'm sure you would have shook hands.

Comment

By the way, I take it that by not responding, you acknowledge that Suarez apologized and that to use Arsenal's response in the Frimpong case was disingenuous vis-a-vis Liverpool.

Comment

Evra was the reason why he didn't shake hand. Because of Manu power....... etc.

He keep it in the limelight by saying things and not following the ethics and rules of his club. What more can you ask for?

Do see him say, I was wrong......

Comment

that is unnu problem right there. It is not about LIVERPOOL, SUAREZ OR ANYBODY ELSE, IT IS ABOUT RACISM IN FOOTBALL and it nuh matter what team I will not support it, in any form or shape, a coulda even mi bredda.
                                On this we agree - I am totally against racism and would burn Anfield to the ground if I thought the club was a racist organization.

However, if you are truly serious about racism in football, then you should go after racists, not people who are accused wrongly and furthermore, you should make dyam sure that you are not hanging innocent people based on cultural misunderstandings or on the hidden agenda of the status quo.

I posted on here before that to hold a hearing on any racist claim based on the "balance of probabilities" standard is ludicrous - it is far too serious to condemn someone unless there is zero doubt whatsoever. But that is exactly what was done to Suarez.

Comment

Working...
                                X