RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you thought Slurgie was ridiculous...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you thought Slurgie was ridiculous...

in his valuation of Van Persie at £10m try Napoli's valuation of Cavani at €100m. These guys are pricing the sport into bankruptcy.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...cavani?cc=5901
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Marin...It's not what fair--it's what negotiable!

"Football ball is business FIRST":
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      in his valuation of Van Persie at £10m try Napoli's valuation of Cavani at €100m. These guys are pricing the sport into bankruptcy.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...cavani?cc=5901
      PM, i don't think he expects to pay 10m for rvp. start at a low point and hope to get Arsenal to move to a more reasonable price.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        PM, i don't think he expects to pay 10m for rvp. start at a low point and hope to get Arsenal to move to a more reasonable price.
        I understand that, but £10m? He may as well have started at £1m. I read all that GazX had to say about RVP, but an RVP + Rooney combination must be making Slurgie drunk with thinking about the possibilities. If that one acquisition can put manure at the top of the table next year (not to mention what it might do for them in Europe), it would be worth £25m.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

it all testing the water, didn't you Arsenal did the same thing with Tim Cahill last year? Why compete with Man City?

Van Persie better mind him nuh end up like Berbi or Abe. Be careful because a few injury and bad game can see him down the pecking order in other teams.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You guys are comedians , like Man U is the only club with an open bank book, forget the fact that Man U has to leveragae to buy where as the Big Boys spend Government & Oil money, Chelsea, City , PSG, Real ,Barca , Anzhi,China ,a Host of Russian Oligrachs.....where does Man U fit on that list.

PSG or Man City mi say , if im leave , dont forget yuh ave a russian Oligarch on Arsenal board that wants to break Wengers pay structure to compete with the rest.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you think Manu really a go all out to get Van Persie??

Manu not really short of strikers, it is just additional. I think Van Persie should stay right at Arsenal.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                you think Manu really a go all out to get Van Persie??

Manu not really short of strikers, it is just additional. I think Van Persie should stay right at Arsenal.
                Aresenal can't take that risk of him staying. He will be gone, but not for as much as they want or as little as 10m; GazX probably has it right at about 20m.

Comment

Working...
                X