Fergie reignites race card against K.D & Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fergie reignites race card against K.D & Pool

Sir Alex blasts Dalglish: Your handling of Suarez race row cost you Liverpool job

By CHRIS WHEELER
    PUBLISHED: 18:13 EST, 19 July 2012 | UPDATED: 18:13 EST, 19 July 2012

Sir Alex Ferguson has re-ignited his rivalry with Kenny Dalglish by telling the former Liverpool boss that his handling of the Luiz Suarez race row cost him his job at Anfield.

Suarez, who was banned for eight games and fined £40,000 over the incident involving Patrice Evra last season, raked up the controversy earlier this week when he accused Manchester United of wielding too much political power in English football.

But Ferguson has hit back at the Uruguay striker and claimed that Dalglish's staunch support of his player - which included wearing a pro-Suarez T-shirt in front of the television cameras - helped convince Liverpool’s American owner John Henry to sack his manager in May.

Coming out swinging: Ferguson has launched an attack on Dalglish's handling of the Suarez affair

'I wasn’t surprised at Kenny leaving,' said Ferguson. 'I think that the Suarez incident ... John Henry has obviously looked at that and felt it wasn’t handled in the right way. It certainly wasn’t a nice thing to happen you know. I think that must have been part of it.'

Ferguson criticised Suarez for re-opening the controversy in an interview in Uruguay this week, and insisted that the Liverpool player was wrong to blame United for the punishment handed out by an independent regulatory commission.

The Old Trafford boss claimed that it was Liverpool’s decision to call on a linguistics expert to try and explain Suarez’s use of the word 'negro' towards Evra that proved their downfall.

On tour: The United squad are currently in South Africa

'I've seen he's gone back and talked about it,' added Ferguson. 'It's not going to go away if Suarez keeps on making headlines out of it.

'I don’t think that is anything to do with Manchester United. I think that was to do with Patrice Evra. But it wasn’t Evra’s contribution, it wasn’t Suarez’s contribution, it was the expert they called in to explain the cultural differences. He was the guy who killed Suarez.’

Ferguson also refuted Suarez’s claims that Evra was at fault for their failure to shake hands before the two teams met again at Old Trafford in February.

Flashpoints: Suarez and Evra clashed last season with damaging effect

He said: 'The handshake was disappointing. He came out and said Evra’s hand was low. There is no doubt Evra put his hand towards him. I think Evra expected him not to shake hands. Evra actually said that to the lads.

'He just felt that he wasn’t going to shake his hand. He was sort of embarrassed to put his hand there.
    'It's Suarez, he’s the one who should be making the effort to do something about it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz217EGQERm
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

X..looking for another good season,the double over Man u in the prem and all competitions,FA & League cup and Man U finishing 3rd.

Aqualani fi buss!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How did he re-ignite it?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All a dem fi shut up INCLUDING Suarez!
        Peter R

Comment

Well a Suarez start it all over again. You don't think someone from Manu would respond after what Suarez threw out there again?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            X..looking for another good season,the double over Man u in the prem and all competitions,FA & League cup and Man U finishing 3rd.

Aqualani fi buss!

Okay ..MU finish 3rd ... where Liverpool gonna finish?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We have no argument... read my post again.
              Peter R

Comment

well, as he did with Dalglish, he is proving that he is his worst enemy and not to be trusted (he himself admitted that the club says he should not discuss it, but not only has he "discussed" it, he has gone farther ....)

his a reprobate in my opinion and continues to prove me right.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  well, as he did with Dalglish, he is proving that he is his worst enemy and not to be trusted (he himself admitted that the club says he should not discuss it, but not only has he "discussed" it, he has gone farther ....)

his a reprobate in my opinion and continues to prove me right.
                  Is Rio a reprobate? How about JT?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    All a dem fi shut up INCLUDING Suarez!
                    It is pretty clear that people in football, Suarez included, are not very bright. The recent choc-ice-tweet-gate from Rio, Suarez's interview in Uruguay and now Slurgie feeling compelled to put his fat wine-soaked nose in the mix highlights stupidity that underlies the professional football culture.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Retrobate is part & parcel of football....a wah dis , why unnuh think man get card esp red ones ?It just so happens that Man U run di ting, or tun it up, dem ave it lock,Fergie(liad/hypercryte),Evra(pat a bwoil liad), Fernidad(Bredda confused) ,Rooney(Kick off man face ,back,foot and bawls,liad tempa prablem).

rep·ro·bate/ˈreprəˌbāt/
                      Noun:
                      An unprincipled person (often used humorously or affectionately).
                      Adjective:
                      Unprincipled (often used as a humorous or affectionate reproach).
                      Synonyms:
                      scoundrel - villain

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Retrobate is part & parcel of football....a wah dis , why unnuh think man get card esp red ones ?It just so happens that Man U run di ting, or tun it up, dem ave it lock,Fergie(liad/hypercryte),Evra(pat a bwoil liad), Fernidad(Bredda confused) ,Rooney(Kick off man face ,back,foot and bawls,liad tempa prablem).

rep·ro·bate/ˈreprəˌbāt/
                        Noun:
                        An unprincipled person (often used humorously or affectionately).
                        Adjective:
                        Unprincipled (often used as a humorous or affectionate reproach).
                        Synonyms:
                        scoundrel - villain
                        X! Are you fool or chupid? Don't you see that facts are irrelevant to this posse? No matter how the facts roll, dem don' care, dem ago call Suarez "reprobate" meanwhile di res' a de player dem can get whey wid murdah...jokah business dem a deal wid.

Comment

Well I was trying to enlighten di ignorant amongst us, forgive mi sah.

Comment

you just hate Fergie. You same one say Liverpool and Kenny never handle it good so.....

Comment

Dis bredda serious ?....forget di question .

Comment

Working...
                              X