Fergie reignites race card against K.D & Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    Well I was trying to enlighten di ignorant amongst us, forgive mi sah.
    Would you try to make a stone into einstein? Don't slip again!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      you just hate Fergie. You same one say Liverpool and Kenny never handle it good so.....
      I am stunned. How does:

It is pretty clear that people in football, Suarez included, are not very bright. The recent choc-ice-tweet-gate from Rio, Suarez's interview in Uruguay and now Slurgie feeling compelled to put his fat wine-soaked nose in the mix highlights stupidity that underlies the professional football culture.

Turn into "you just hate Fergie"? If you want, I can throw Dalglish into the mix too, but what on jesus' earth does a blanket statement like the one above boil down to a "just hate Fergie" assessment? Wow!! :stunned:
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

How Fergie statement help to underline the stupidity..?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How Fergie statement help to underline the stupidity..?
          It's not just the Slurgie statement (I also said Rio and Suarez). Tell me how can he possibly say it is "CLEAR" that John Henry factored in the Suarez affair? That is conjecture to the max and is only serving to exacerbate an already inflamed situation. Stupid. Of course I don't have to say anything about Rio or Suarez - those two fools have their self evident behaviour as clear enough evidence (just as is the case with Slurgie).

Comment

the problem is you painting your brush too wide. I can't see how what he said add to the stupidity. Suarez need to to cool and leave it alone.

Rio case is in the media, he may have not been the wisest person but he certainly didn't bring it on himself. I can't see how Fergie has added to this, other than you don't like the man.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

for this issue? (suarez has more than this for me to deem him a reprobate ... FAR more!) but on this the issue of racism .... one has been charged and acquitted and the other has not been charged ... sooo

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sass mi nuh know ow fi say it,but yuh nuh too bright.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

thanks, that is a compliment coming from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Okay ..MU finish 3rd ... where Liverpool gonna finish?
                    some weh waaaaay back a thurd !!
                    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

yuh welcome

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

the problem is you painting your brush too wide. I can't see how what he said add to the stupidity. Suarez need to to cool and leave it alone.

Rio case is in the media, he may have not been the wisest person but he certainly didn't bring it on himself. I can't see how Fergie has added to this, other than you don't like the man.
                        Two questions:

1. did slurgie do anything to ease the situation?

2. what is wrong with painting a broad brush if it is accurate? (certainly with the examples used).

Comment

Fergie acted good throughout the whole investigation. Anything else he would have done was put flame on the whole thing. He asked for calm and let the officals deal with it.

What did you want him to do?

The brush you painted is not accurate, tell me what Fergie did and not what you think he did to add to the situation.

Comment

He opened his mouth, that's what he did. To publicly utter that Dalglish lost his job because of the Suarez affair and is PURE CONJECTURE not to mention BAD-MIND and disrespect of major proportions on his part. To come out and say such a thing with ABSOLUTELY no proof but his own ego-inflated opinion is TOTALLY classless.

That alone tells me the calibre of a vindictive man who would not only stab his enemy but twist the knife while he bleeds to death! whew!!
                            Peter R

Comment

Peter anyone wid sense can see dat, why bother argue di point ?...K.D isnt here anymore couldnt he have said lets move on ? Or Saurez needs to move on like his club/manager did?...no not Fergie !

Dis dredda lowa than class & Sass nuh ave nuh sense and its a compliment.

Comment

Fergie acted good throughout the whole investigation. Anything else he would have done was put flame on the whole thing. He asked for calm and let the officals deal with it.

What did you want him to do?

The brush you painted is not accurate, tell me what Fergie did and not what you think he did to add to the situation.
                                What Peter said. Can't top that! I don't see how a sensible yout like you can't see that...mek me scratch me head. Pure badmind from Slurgie.

Comment

Working...
                                X