RED STRIPE CUP PRE- VIEW ON FSC NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED STRIPE CUP PRE- VIEW ON FSC NOW

RE-BROAD CAST AT 12 30 am tonight , glad to see the JFF not begging but maximizing or trying to maximize its marketing potential , 1 million over 4 years , I believe that 2 million over 4 years , US I hope would be a better deal.

So the JFF gets 400, 000 a year from FIFA and 250,000 a year from the red stripe sponsorship alone thats 650 a year, we have yet to add in the NPL sponsorship and it will only grow.

So based on my figures , how can they be broke? I guess the excuse will be Bora salary which is sponsored by the government and private sector.

In my estimation the JFF rakes in at least a million us a year, kit sponsorship havent even been factored in plus the food dem eat a england and dem caan build the academy yet ?

Whe de money a guh?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: RED STRIPE CUP PRE- VIEW ON FSC NOW

Since 99 a di fuss mi see likkle local ball!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RE: RED STRIPE CUP PRE- VIEW ON FSC NOW

This is a tremendous boost to our football! The quality of video will improve and the exposure will be 'priceless' for all stakeholders!

Whether you are pro-Boxhill or anti-Boxhill....whether or not you wantto put the good fortune as just 'the timing of his presidency' or no...some tremendous developments have occurred under/during his leadership.

Theemphasis on YOUTH DEVELOPMENTi.e. highlighting of YOUTH DEVELOPMENT, and its to be seen...it WILL happen...implicationsfor the development of an ALL-ISLAND YOUTH FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM and theexposure in the World's Marketplace that the appearance of 'our football' shall gain from this partnership with SportsMax/Fox Sport World/etc. are two TREMENDOUS steps forward.

As sure as night follows day there shall be ripple effects not limited to easier sell ofour football with increased inflows of earnings - tovery many areas of our footballfrom a very many various sources -and sponsorships.

Respek, Mr. Boxhill!(Clap)

Respek due! (Clap)(Clap)(Clap)

FORWARD! (tup)
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X