PSG seems to be a team to be taken seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSG seems to be a team to be taken seriously

next season. Now they're close to adding Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic to their collection of players.

I guess AC Milan's chances of winning Seria A has now disappeared. I heard that Nesta will the be going to the MLS, haven't confirmed it though.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Alessandro Nesta signs 18-month deal with MLS side Montreal Impact

• Defender has left for MLS after 10 seasons with Milan
    • 'I was looking for a new challenge,' the 36-year-old says
    Alessandro Nesta has signed an 18-month contract with Montreal Impact. Photograph: Michael Steele/Getty Images

The former Italy international Alessandro Nesta has signed an 18-month contract with the Montreal Impact. Nesta played 78-times for Italy and was part of his country's 2006 World Cup winning squad but has decided his future is in Major League Soccer.
    "I'm very happy to be here," the 36-year-old Nesta said. "Despite some offers to continue my career in Europe, I was looking for a new challenge and wanted to play in MLS."
    Nesta left Milan at the end of last season following 10 trophy-laden seasons with the Rossoneri. He won two Champions League and two Serie A titles with Milan following his move from Lazio in 2002 and was widely regarded as one of his country's finest defenders.
    Nesta will link up with his former Lazio team-mate Marco Di Vaio at struggling Montreal, who are eighth in the 10-team Eastern Conference with five wins from 19 matches.
    "Upon visiting my friend Marco to see him play his first game with Montreal, I met great people in this club. I really liked what I saw and I was convinced Montreal was where I wanted to be," Nesta said.
    The Impact coach, Jesse Marsch, was desperate to get the defender into action and help drag the team away from the lower reaches of the table. "It's an incredible opportunity for our club to add a defender of his talent. We are very anxious to get him into our lineup because he will make us better on every level," Marsch said.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Alessandro Nesta signs 18-month deal with MLS side Montreal Impact

• Defender has left for MLS after 10 seasons with Milan
      • 'I was looking for a new challenge,' the 36-year-old says Alessandro Nesta has signed an 18-month contract with Montreal Impact. Photograph: Michael Steele/Getty Images

The former Italy international Alessandro Nesta has signed an 18-month contract with the Montreal Impact. Nesta played 78-times for Italy and was part of his country's 2006 World Cup winning squad but has decided his future is in Major League Soccer.
      "I'm very happy to be here," the 36-year-old Nesta said. "Despite some offers to continue my career in Europe, I was looking for a new challenge and wanted to play in MLS."
      Nesta left Milan at the end of last season following 10 trophy-laden seasons with the Rossoneri. He won two Champions League and two Serie A titles with Milan following his move from Lazio in 2002 and was widely regarded as one of his country's finest defenders.
      Nesta will link up with his former Lazio team-mate Marco Di Vaio at struggling Montreal, who are eighth in the 10-team Eastern Conference with five wins from 19 matches.
      "Upon visiting my friend Marco to see him play his first game with Montreal, I met great people in this club. I really liked what I saw and I was convinced Montreal was where I wanted to be," Nesta said.
      The Impact coach, Jesse Marsch, was desperate to get the defender into action and help drag the team away from the lower reaches of the table. "It's an incredible opportunity for our club to add a defender of his talent. We are very anxious to get him into our lineup because he will make us better on every level," Marsch said.
      Thanks Jangle!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Another clone of City trying to buy dem selves silverware.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Trying? Yuh been in hibernation or something?

Comment

Working...
          X