X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattocks buss up two tonight

Ryan Johnson hit the post.

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/news/2012...s-whitecaps-fc

Jangle what you say? Tappa fi wait until the end of the season?

6 goals and he missed nearly half of the season so far.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yow, two extraordinary goals, this youth is on another level, him want it!

First goal, he had two or three defenders moving back to cut off the cross and he finds the tiniest hole between goal keeper and post so much so that it literally almost hits the other post.

Then the other goal soaring over the defender, above the goalkeeper who is in the air with his hand outstretched and mattocks head is above his hand not to mention the goalie look like at least six three.

Very nice!!

Comment

yeah man. As I said this youth is a special talent. I think he has at least one Hatrick coming this season. Yeah the second one wasn't even a good pass, he leaped about 5 feet in the air and was still able to control the header.

MLS defenders will be worried. Imagine that he was playing the lone striker upfront and still giving them major problem.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tappa fi wait until the end of the season?

Yes.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X