Is something wrong with this story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is something wrong with this story?

"Attacking midfielder Lucas is attracting an increasing amount of interest from European clubs. Chelsea have already had a bid - reported to be £32 million - turned down, but United are hopeful that they can seal a transfer before Lucas comes to London to play for Brazil at the Olympics."

So dem ago reject 32M quid from Chelsea and accept 30M from MU? Really? Am I missing something here?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mr. President, I have been meaning to open a discussion with you about our transfer activities so far. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has been reported being chased by the Empire. What do you think and who do you think we should focus on?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Maybe that is where he wants to go, or the salary could be more there.
      Could be the fact that you have other young Brazillians there and you never know what the agents could tell him.

Could be a whole lot of reasons.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Mr. President, I have been meaning to open a discussion with you about our transfer activities so far. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has been reported being chased by the Empire. What do you think and who do you think we should focus on?

We need a leftback. Evra is being overworked.

We need another attacking mid. Carrick could play in front of defense, Kawaga + one more could be the attacking mid. This would allow the team to play 4-3-3 or 4-5-1. With Fletcher returning, Fergie has another option to lock up the mid.

Rooney after major tournaments take a while before he starts scoring. I'd like to see another forward as Berbs should be offloaded.

I'd settle for those 3 positions although I think we need a left winger that is naturally left footed.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Maybe that is where he wants to go, or the salary could be more there.
          Could be the fact that you have other young Brazillians there and you never know what the agents could tell him.

Could be a whole lot of reasons.
          Chelsea pays better than MU and Chelsea have Ramires and Luiz.

Comment

not every Chelsea player get better salary than all the manu players.
            Manu have more young Brazillians. Only Luiz is young.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think we NEED two more signings - a defensive midfielder and a leftback. I don't think we need another attacking midfielder - we have Cleverley to come back. I think he needs to be given the chance as he was on a roll last season before he got injured. We are close to sealing the deal for Leighton Baines. He is not world class, he is a solid defender and once he starts playing for the Empire, he will get better. He is a nice option to Evra. We need a Hardman in our midfield and for brawta, we can throw in a striker.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think we NEED two more signings - a defensive midfielder and a leftback. I don't think we need another attacking midfielder - we have Cleverley to come back. I think he needs to be given the chance as he was on a roll last season before he got injured. We are close to sealing the deal for Leighton Baines. He is not world class, he is a solid defender and once he starts playing for the Empire, he will get better. He is a nice option to Evra. We need a Hardman in our midfield and for brawta, we can throw in a striker.
                My thinking is that we need to look away from the 4-4-2 formation. We need to go back to being able to change up the formation and when the opponents realize the points in the bag. Words is Anderson is being offloaded ... hence the attacking mid. Remember Fletcher is returning.

Comment

who said Fletcher is returning??? No see anywhere that he is over his illness yet.

Comment

I wouldn't put too much on Fletcher returning. I just don't believe that he will get back to his form after so long. I will also be keeping a close eye on Vidic during the preseason tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      who said Fletcher is returning??? No see anywhere that he is over his illness yet.
                      You are correct! I saw a video during last season where they were anticipating his return for the new season. I just saw articles where there are concerns about his fitness.

So, Jangle has a point about a defensive mid.

Comment

I wouldn't put too much on Fletcher returning. I just don't believe that he will get back to his form after so long. I will also be keeping a close eye on Vidic during the preseason tour.
                        So let me get this straight - is 5 new signings you think your team need? An how much man unu ago let go? Who? :scratch_head:
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                        X