Paul Marin, hopefully after this you will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    LOL ...Yuh corn get mashed bredren. Doan tek it to heart ... I've posted your own words ... no matter how you twist and turn .. THEY ARE YOUR WORDS. When challenged back then ... you defended it ... now your folly has been exposed you're trying to twist the facts. Again ... Your words.

"but they have deep pocketed investors who may elect to fund the club into "forever" if they want to. That's sustainable until they bail or sell it on to someone else who is willing to eat the debt or keep it going. They are doing nothing different from what Manure did for the past 15-20 years or so."

"Sitting here in limbo....:"
    For those of you who are interested (it is beyond Lazie's limited ability to comprehend)...just to make myself clear, here is my point to the statement Lazie quoted (restated below):

"but they [Chelsea and City] have deep pocketed investors who may elect to fund the club into "forever" if they want to. That's sustainable until they bail or sell it on to someone else who is willing to eat the debt or keep it going. They are doing nothing different from what Manure did for the past 15-20 years or so. [i.e. funding the club with debt]"

What Lazie still does not understand is that both clubs are burdened with debt - REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE. This is important because clubs are stand alone entities and their finances are not commingled with that of their individual investors.

Manu's debt service is crushing them, so they are now doing what Chelsea or City may presumably do in future if they decide to "bail" - sell equity on the public markets to reduce debt. This could very well happen in Chelsea's future or City's as well.

Very simple...but clearly...not simple enough for the simpletons.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"difference between a cow and a fish"

Then wait deh.....yuh nuh know bout sea -cow???
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Paul,

One of my favourite quotes is: " You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot force it to drink" followed by " casting pearls before swine"...

Your position regarding debt has always been clear...

Your students seem to have some tough head... I don't know if they could pass O'level accounts...

For their edification, one of the distinguishing features of a Corporation whether you call it a Corporation or "X" Ltd. or PLC or a LLC or a S.A. in France and Spain is the concept of limited liability and that the entity is a legal "person" in the eyes of the law... "limited liability" means that the entity ( a legal "person") is responsible for its own debts, NOT the owners (stockholders)... it should help them understand what you mean by "commingling"...

The analyst simply corroborated what you have always been saying...
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Paul,

One of my favourite quotes is: " You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot force it to drink" followed by " casting pearls before swine"...

Your position regarding debt has always been clear...

Your students seem to have some tough head... I don't know if they could pass O'level accounts...

For their edification, one of the distinguishing features of a Corporation whether you call it a Corporation or "X" Ltd. or PLC or a LLC or a S.A. in France and Spain is the concept of limited liability and that the entity is a legal "person" in the eyes of the law... "limited liability" means that the entity ( a legal "person") is responsible for its own debts, NOT the owners (stockholders)... it should help them understand what you mean by "commingling"...

The analyst simply corroborated what you have always been saying...
          Peter R ... I know you'd attempt to save the drowning man ... but careful, you might get pulled in. Go and read the man's post. It was nothing about debt, he mentioned debt after the fact in an attempt to save face.

Futhermore, MU's debt wasn't a result of player acquisition or enormous salaries.

It is clear you like riding merry-go-round.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It was ALWAYS about debt and the DANGERS of debt-financing Lazie, no shame in admitting you misinterpreted what he said...
            Peter R

Comment

Damnnn....me neva know seh SLAPS were contagious.........
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle, I don't want to know bout your medical condition... bes yuh kip all dat information private... LOL
                Peter R

Comment

DWL............

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    It was ALWAYS about debt and the DANGERS of debt-financing Lazie, no shame in admitting you misinterpreted what he said...
                    HAHAHA ... Paul put on him gig impression and as usual you fall for it. Guh watch the video ... then reach out to (wait ... which is Mutt and which Jeff? ) and mek him know say he was wrong.

"but they have deep pocketed investors who may elect to fund the club into "forever" if they want to. That's sustainable until they bail or sell it on to someone else who is willing to eat the debt or keep it going. They are doing nothing different from what Manure did for the past 15-20 years or so."

MU never had any deep pocket investors .... another myth that Paul continues to preach. MU was a properly run entity that got messed up when the Glazers barged in. Anybody who think the Glazers are deep pocket investor obviously believed the cow jumped over the moon.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      HAHAHA ... Paul put on him gig impression and as usual you fall for it. Guh watch the video ... then reach out to (wait ... which is Mutt and which Jeff? ) and mek him know say he was wrong.

MU never had any deep pocket investors .... another myth that Paul continues to preach. MU was a properly run entity that got messed up when the Glazers barged in. Anybody who think the Glazers are deep pocket investor obviously believed the cow jumped over the moon.
                      Lazie - there is a quote that describes your ignorance precisely. It goes like this:

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance." -Laurence J. Peter

As I told you before, stop embarrassing yourself. You are looking silly now. Show me where I said MU had deep pocketed investors. Don't bother, because you can't. Still, you are conflating "deep pocketed investors" with "nothing different from what Manu** did" it being lost on you that these are not congruent in the context of an argument about debt. What is "nothing different" is debt. All these clubs have been financed through debt.

Your club is now trying to reduce that debt by selling shares to idiots stupid enough to put their money into your debt laden club. Simple. But lost on simpletons. You buy your shares yet? If you really believe they are a well run club - mortgage the house nuh! LOL!!! Well run club my ass. If you want to see a well run club look at Arsenal.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

the issue is not who the owners are but what the ownership did with respect to financing their company... the Glazers did "mortgage" the club, while the other two loaned their clubs money... [I am not up on the financial history prior to the Glazers with respect to MU's debt situation]; with the result being that the companies (clubs) are in deep debt...IMPORTANTLY this is how I have interpreted what Jeff (who is the taller one?) has ALWAYS said; what is "NOT DIFFERENT" in his statement is: financing the companies using debt...

But of course you have on you famous blinkers and refuse to listen to reason... ahhh bwoyyy
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          Damnnn....me neva know seh SLAPS were contagious.........
                          Evidently...so is stupidity...is Lazie ketch it from you or you ketch it from him! LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                          X