Robin van Persie will not sign new Arsenal contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    ...the mix! ...and we shall do much better than the last!

Win the EPL?
    My GUNNERS in with a damn good chance!
    A so mi seh, move him on. The Arsenal ready fi challenge for the title.

Comment

Dunny, as a feeder club, we'll take Vermaleen off your hands for say...Euro15m. Let's shake on it and call it a deal.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Dunny, as a feeder club, we'll take Vermaleen off your hands for say...Euro15m. Let's shake on it and call it a deal.
        No ... Song! WE could use him in the midfield. With Vidic returning Vermaleen would be surplus. Furthermore we have Smalling, Jones and Evans as understudy in that position.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Oh sorry boss, I was struggling to think of ONE Baby Gummer who could get a start in the Empire team. Hot diggiddy, now they have 2.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Oh sorry boss, I was struggling to think of ONE Baby Gummer who could get a start in the Empire team. Hot diggiddy, now they have 2.
            Lazie and Jangle unu ever hear the saying, who laugh last laugh best?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Lazie and Jangle unu ever hear the saying, who laugh last laugh best?
              Wait ... where did I laugh at anybody? All I said is I'd like to see Song at MU.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hehehe....what about the one that laughs the loudest????

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Wait ... where did I laugh at anybody? All I said is I'd like to see Song at MU.
                  wake up boss, wake up...
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

hehehe....what about the one that laughs the loudest????
                    Hey...the season goes by fast!
                    ...we'll be here at the end of 2012-13!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X