Italy have no response to Spain's

• Italy have no response to Spain's

6 man midfield. The man with the ball in the back cannot find a pass forward. How can anyone knock this team for the way they play? They simply turn it up or down whenever they feel like.

them good for now. Wait till worldcup. Six man midfield playing good right now but teams will sooner or later counter it It is just a matter of time.

lol ! we going on 4 years now.. kepp dreaming.. people muss learn to accept when a man just bettah dan yuh..

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        lol ! we going on 4 years now.. kepp dreaming.. people muss learn to accept when a man just bettah dan yuh..
        The pundits chatting shite about 6 man midfield, absolute garbage. Tell me what position Fabregas playing then?

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          The pundits chatting shite about 6 man midfield, absolute garbage. Tell me what position Fabregas playing then?
          midfield. The Italian CDs confused .. they have no one to mark.

Yeah right!!

Biba espanya

Big up my team. Them did look more lively until Motta had to come off. So it go sometimes.

Tell yuh bout Spain.

Italy do well though, but dis a biggah side.

Total football, tikki-takka style

them good for now. Wait till worldcup. Six man midfield playing good right now but teams will sooner or later counter it It is just a matter of time.
                    You can stay deh taik bout World Cup, you no see Villa and Puyol sit inna stand, Llorente no get a kick all now Mata get 5 minutes, and look pon de rest of dem bench. Brasil and Argentina a fret!!

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                      Yeah right!!
                      on the Alba goal where was Cesc? The CD was as free as a bird no one to mark.

Mi ah watch football lang time.. me Jawge gwaan wallow innah Brazil..

When Spain guh Rio and win World Cup mi nah sorry fi him !

Excuse you? You said Brasil? 1982 I was young and naive, hence I was worried for Brasil against Scotland then. Socrates, Zico, junior , Eder et al
                          gave me an education.

Since they are the best team in the world. Go down to Brasil and discipline them with the ticky tacky because Brasil has never seen this before. Better yet come to New Jersey next summer this way I can see it for myself

bunch of jokers

Oh BTW they better pray they don't get the same group as the USA in 2014 because they really will not get to even meet the true champion. They remind me of the Columbia 94 team.

Excuse you? You said Brasil? 1982 I was young and naive, hence I was worried for Brasil against Scotland then. Socrates, Zico, junior , Eder et al
                              gave me an education.

Since they are the best team in the world. Go down to Brasil and discipline them with the ticky tacky because Brasil has never seen this before. Better yet come to New Jersey next summer this way I can see it for myself

bunch of jokers
                              Stop the foolishness Jawge. Brazil isn't even the best team in CONMEBOL right now. Give the Spanish team their dues. Neymar was in awe of Barca when he faced them .... the same Barca team that makes up this Spanish team.