Visited the Red Bull Arena for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visited the Red Bull Arena for the first time

last night. Twas a good game as well ... NY 3 - DC 2. I will certainly have to make a few more trips this season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

After being spoiled sitting up in the box and being catered to, I don't think I can go back to watching a football game with the common folks.....~sigh~
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      After being spoiled sitting up in the box and being catered to, I don't think I can go back to watching a football game with the common folks.....~sigh~
      Adapt bredren ... adapt. Spurs coming there July 31st. Affi guh see Ade.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

during the week....can't mek it. Under some serious panty government.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Adapt bredren ... adapt. Spurs coming there July 31st. Affi guh see Ade.
          You hafi go see who? Spurs no have any player called Ade!

Comment

Good point Dunny. Who yuh going to see Lazie? Half of that Spurs team may not be there come next month. Smash and grab by the promoters.

Comment

I Left NJ the year Red Bull Arena was opened.

It looks excellent on TV. The new MLS stadiums are soccer specific.

BTW: Is it natural or artificial turf?
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

au natural. If me gaze too hard pon the field me start get sleepy. I get an urge to just go lay down pon it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  You hafi go see who? Spurs no have any player called Ade!
                  him gwan back a city?

Comment

We really need some senior football inna this Atlanta area. The women's team league went out of business so no top class soccer in ATL.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

that's a nice stadium fi reel
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        him gwan back a city?
                        Officially,but dem no want him, i dont know where is next destination gonna be. City just collect players and pay dem wages dem say oil money cant done!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          We really need some senior football inna this Atlanta area. The women's team league went out of business so no top class soccer in ATL.
                          the Latinos/Hispanics play at Austell every weekend.
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Mi a talk the pro game. Last year they had Man City here and they had Guyana/Guatamala. When it comes to the Recreational and kids game there is a lot. I miss going to the good pro games, International and MLS. I have two youths who liking the game and I was hoping to take them to two pro games this year. The closest we have so far is the Under 23 games in Tenn. and I never heard about it until it was too late.

Last year we had a few MLS practice games but none this year. Yeah lot of bames between Paulding/Cobb and Cherokee county including Austell. You have some yardie who play every lunchtime in Marietta too.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Kiss teeth, dem build the stadium 2+ years and just now yuh check it out in your backyard. Yuh wuzz than Jawge!
                              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X