Germany in the finals. Sorry Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany in the finals. Sorry Me

but this Italian team is a no no. If your team should mek the finals ...... laugh afta me.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Just say it Lazie ....If Italy put on dem finishing boots ....trouble.Still I am bringing...Portugal & Italy.Someone needs to break the German/Spanish dominace.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The gangster team nah worry bout nuh other team. We just deal with them and done.

Comment

Fix a match here, fix a match there and before you know it, VOILA!!! Champions!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That's right. Some people business get fix.

Comment

need and capability is 2 diffrant ting... sumaddy need to break Brazil dominance tuh ?

Comment

Apology accepted.

Comment

Italy midfield donnish!

Comment

Lazie, Xcuse set we up and hoodwinked we to rhatid!!! Him go set him goat mouth pon our side Portugal now I-taly gone through. Xcuse how yuh a call the finals? Talk up now mek me see if me can mek some money.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                    Apology accepted.
                    Dude ... I'm still in shock. A coworker said after the group draw all Italy needs to do is reach the next round and its over. Cyaan talk to him next week.

Congrats bredren.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Lazie, Xcuse set we up and hoodwinked we to rhatid!!! Him go set him goat mouth pon our side Portugal now I-taly gone through. Xcuse how yuh a call the finals? Talk up now mek me see if me can mek some money.
                      Why yuh tink Reggae Boyz cyaan win Gold Cup or reach another World Cup? X marks the spot.

Comment

Don't watch nothing. As mi tell the next doubter, some say them know this thing, but them too Lazie. You can't come all Willi nilli and understand this business. LOL

Prandelli nah ramp to show people how you run a team. Spain definitely can beat my team, but if the two madman forwards turn up in a good mood, is worries.

Comment

Well I said if Italy put on dem shooting boots it dun,spain escape di 1st time,Italy will lock down that midfield,thats their game locking down midfields and counter attacking ,thats their philosophy,Balotelli wake up .

Portugal had their chances and blew it ,I dont think Italy will ,they are coming with a vengance.

BTW Balotelli/Onandi...I hope we take notice how Italy man management the explosive Balotelli,they curse him, ,ridicule him but discard him ? Ohh noo only a amatuer organization would do that.

Like Jamaica ,Balotelli couldnt mek Jamaica side , man would run im and label im crack ead , ead nuh good ,cuss his talent....oooh how we would die for another Lowe at this stage , and cuss him we would again....aaah sah.

The greatest foot-balla to every put on the black green and gold .The day another can score against Mex & C.Rica on the road than you know its the 2nd coming of Lowe/Balotelli
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

comedy to rath..

shooting boots eh.. heh..

Spain has not allowed a goal in the knockout stage of Euro or World Cup since 2006...

How much goal Italy a score suh ???

lol ! woiee !

Comment

LoL

Mi love wind you up, as you give out all the facts.

I have been using your facts to feed a Dutch colleague with an Italian girlfriend, so keep them coming.

I was touting Italy originally to win the tourney, but lost faith after Croatia.

Still think that Spain will win a close one.

Comment

Working...
                              X