Star Bwoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Bwoy

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

why unu like shegg wid the man suh?

when this man a work out...the ress a de team a sleep..suh give the man a break.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LOL

Comment

Right!! Don ah don

Comment

super mario (SUPER .. remember) already completed his 50 push-ups while the other mere mortals are plodding way!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

him remind me of Onandi Lowe..

Comment

Yup
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                super mario (SUPER .. remember) already completed his 50 push-ups while the other mere mortals are plodding way!
                This is really really scary - that was my first impression too. Who are you and what have you done with Gamma?

Anyway, once again, dem come wid propaganda fi bring down my youth when what the caption for the picture should really say "Super Mario completes 100 pushups before team mates reach 50" Cho. Vex me you see. Jangle, what is wrong with you?
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X