Me, an Italian coworker said to me that now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me, an Italian coworker said to me that now

that Italy has reached the 1/4 finals ... its over ... Italy is gonna win. As the forum Italian fan .. do you hold the same view?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mi pick Italy to win every tournament. Cassano ready to take it to them.

If Motta can't play they need to play Nocerino. Once they play them best team, we beat any side.

Comment

He could be right. If there's one team that can play unconvincingly but still go all the way in a tournament, it's Italy.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Italy thrives on this , i expect them to beat england, go all the way ? I wouldnt rule them out of the finals.I need to see more offence to beat a germany ,portugal or spain.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Italy thrives on this , i expect them to beat england, go all the way ? I wouldnt rule them out of the finals.I need to see more offence to beat a germany ,portugal or spain.
          X, you'd expect Antigua to beat England. What yuh have against the English team?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Englnad can manage dat , chuss mi barely..lol....Not into the hype of england , certain truths we must admit

1) England has not won a majour tournament since the 1960s, even with FIFA youth tournaments they struggle.

Englnad is more hype than anything else, they came out on top of one of the weakest group, and you can say they were helped out on top.

Forgive me in not believing the hype.England are in disarray and all the results so far are just flattery to decieve those who want to be.

Not I! when they win a majour title and I will set it at the juniour level, I will tek dem seriously.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Englnad can manage dat , chuss mi barely..lol....Not into the hype of england , certain truths we must admit

1) England has not won a majour tournament since the 1960s, even with FIFA youth tournaments they struggle.

Englnad is more hype than anything else, they came out on top of one of the weakest group, and you can say they were helped out on top.

Forgive me in not believing the hype.England are in disarray and all the results so far are just flattery to decieve those who want to be.

Not I! when they win a majour title and I will set it at the juniour level, I will tek dem seriously.

The fact is they're in the 1/4 finals .. there is no hype behind that. Remember you predicted them picking up 4-1 from France. Didn't materialize did it? Give them their due bredren. They didn't flop as may of us anticipated.

Comment

They got their due , they finished atop the weakest zone with referee help, am I wrong in saying so? Even Blatter says he wants goal line tech after the incident.

France is in chaos like england , I really expect better from france and sweeden , but hey England Hodgson did what they do best, scrape with help.

I dont see it happening with Italy.

Comment

They got their due , they finished atop the weakest zone with referee help, am I wrong in saying so? Even Blatter says he wants goal line tech after the incident.

France is in chaos like england , I really expect better from france and sweeden , but hey England Hodgson did what they do best, scrape with help.

I dont see it happening with Italy.
                  YES YOU ARE WRONG! Group A was the weakest group. Secondly, everyone miss the offside prior to the disallowed goal.

Comment

LOL....

Group A with the Czech- republic Runners up in 1996 ..Czechoslovakia won it in 76 ( a group of slavic states)

Greece --winners in 04 ?

Russia loosing Semifinalist in 08 ?

Based on form only Poland was the weak link in that zone.

Compared to

France hasnt been the same since 98-2000

England from 60s

Sweeden made it to the semifinals in 92

Ukraine is new to this

Gwann keep yuh eye on the weakest zone a mean offside hype.

Comment

A him a hype them. Mi nuh see nobody else hyping them, not even the English press. LOL
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes Sass play down your expectations,the italians await

Comment

Yet the Italians is the best draw for England. Italy I think plays just enough to give themselves a chance. ...based on both teams play thus far, the Italians will play at slowest pace of all the other TEAMs in the group from which they came. ...so the gods are still favouring England.

Having said all that I pick the Italians to win!

btw - Rooney and Welbeck looked slow when compared to opponents faced. One could ask are these guys the speed birds we saw in EPL matches?

...the answer could be either they are really not that fast (many opponents faced in the EPL are even slower) or at this higher level these opponents bring greater pace than that met by Rooney and Welbeck in the EPL...

No wonder all the club reps I have 'met' world-wide DEMAND SPEED ACROSS GROUND - Is your player FAST? If not do not send for trials! Yup...that is the constant refrain!!!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl if Balo listen to the constructive criticism from his team mates (about getting serious and moving to the level of a champ) then Italy can just take it all. Then again you have the Germans; the rest are pretenders

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              Karl if Balo listen to the constructive criticism from his team mates (about getting serious and moving to the level of a champ) then Italy can just take it all. Then again you have the Germans; the rest are pretenders
                              Tell dem King Jawge, only Germany a go stop Roy Hodgson's side. X and Paul have to eat some more humble pie!!

Comment

Working...
                              X