Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM punching above level?

England!
    She may get by ITALY...but my bet is on ITALY!
    In any case I think the English players as a group are too slow... and that shows up in the possession numbers in every match they have played thus far!

I am thinking "Bye, Bye, England" come her next match!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

TEAM that punched below level?

The Dutch.
    It was such a pity that Arjen Robben was allowed full reign with his anti-TEAM displays and thus to ruin TEAM.

...but someone else must share the blame for allowing Robben to consistently hold up the ball, breakdown plays either by 'slow to share the ball' thus allowing opponents to 'setup' defense or to just give the ball to the opponents by taking shots that were in the main pure speculative efforts or dribbling into opponents...that consistently giving of the ball to opponents was painful to watch. ...that someone who shares the blame is the Dutch coach who failed to yank Robben.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X