No announcement yet.

jamaica need 4 points from 3 games else tappa gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuh tuh!!? what a %*^&$@@!!! coincidence!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      yuh tuh!!? what a %*^&$@@!!! coincidence!!!
      Always with the conspiracy theories aren't you Gamma.

I think we need to get one of the NY massive to go by Yuttie's house and welcome him home from the military. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

suh a black man cya'an use the word %*^&$@@!!! without being accused of being a conspiracy theorist (is there such a description)?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bwoy dat's why yuh brighter than me Mr. Barristah. I forgot all about that "coincidence". T.K. yuh don't tink it's about time yuh come outa dat closet???
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            apart from the equation ?

ah whe di.. ?!

thanx maudib , typo . from should be 'of ' .
            Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
            United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
            happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

T.K where have you been? Long while nuh hear. Good to see you around.

Comment

Brazilians Gone

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
                Tappa from what I understand select the National Team , Burrell aguh run him weh if him fail.
                The Brazilians will go first

Comment

There we go again. Every 4 years our destiny is in the hands of others. Not a very convincing way to wage a campaign.

Comment

Can you elaborate.

Comment

Really?. When was the last time you saw the Ja side play?

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                        There we go again. Every 4 years our destiny is in the hands of others. Not a very convincing way to wage a campaign.
                        Not sure how you reach that conclusion. Right now our destiny is in our own hands. If we win we in, we don't need to pay attention to anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post

if it reach done to dat wi affi keep wi fingers cross an hope seh wi go chuu
                          dis time . It seems as if 2014 brazil will be fill with a lot of hispanic/latin
                          teams . 5 from south america , 3 from concacaf and spain from europe .
                          Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                          United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                          happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                          X