No announcement yet.

Steven Gerrard? Too big a baller fi play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you Lazie. Gerrard, when motivated, is a player who should be at a better team. A player of his talent and value should be with a team that are proven winners. It's a pity his trophy case doesn't reflect his talents.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I agree with you Lazie. Gerrard, when motivated, is a player who should be at a better team. A player of his talent and value should be with a team that are proven winners. It's a pity his trophy case doesn't reflect his talents.
      Shaddup!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Gerrad been a big ballah long time, him performance nuh surprise mi at all. Ongle some Liverpool man ah seh di man done, an dat deh statement in itself is ah joke.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
          Gerrad been a big ballah long time, him performance nuh surprise mi at all. Ongle some Liverpool man ah seh di man done, an dat deh statement in itself is ah joke.
          If I ran Liverpool, I would sell him if I could get more than 20m pounds for him. Great player, but on the downside of his career. However, I don't run Liverpool and the owners have already promised him a role in the club after his playing days are over...so him nah go no weh!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Oh.... what did I say?????.............
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Let's trade....Gerrard for Berbatov plus $5mil from you.

Comment

Italy's "Gerrard" hopes to explode against England
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Let's trade....Gerrard for Berbatov plus $5mil from you.
                  You see how you tief. You get di FIFA job (true you tiefiness gone into high gear)? Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
                  X