RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me extend my apologies to Roy Hodgson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me extend my apologies to Roy Hodgson.

Seeing how late the FA took to name a new manager, the numerous injuries to his squad and leaving the best English defender out of the squad plus the 2 game suspension for Rooney ... I wasn't expecting much from them. Worse their display against Belgium wasn't convincing.

Now they've finished on top of the group.

Clearly Hodgson has his plans and its working. Big up to you sir.

X ... insert apology below.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Stop rushing the end of the world
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Him nah fi rush. Just because Liverpool never give the man a chance X, Paul and others a talk bout the man a idiot coach.

The man clearly have England playing better than under Capello. They express themselves better and is more a mix of speed and smarts as oppose to Capello teams.

Big up yourself Roy, England never expect to go so far and mi good friend X can't even talk after him a talk bout 4-1 loss.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Him nah fi rush. Just because Liverpool never give the man a chance X, Paul and others a talk bout the man a idiot coach.

The man clearly have England playing better than under Capello. They express themselves better and is more a mix of speed and smarts as oppose to Capello teams.

Big up yourself Roy, England never expect to go so far and mi good friend X can't even talk after him a talk bout 4-1 loss.
        All a unu should go beg job at the SUN. Dem need some more "analysts"!!

Tell me 'bout Roy nuh? Him draw 1-1 wid France (in a less than impressive outing and should have lost), played a nice game against Sweden in a deserved victory (but not against the Sweden that showed up today against France) and get weh wid a 1-0 win against "powerhouse" Ukraine when de ref dem tief Ukraine dem one goal.

Anyway, Roy don't play no portion of team yet. To get to the Euro finals, he has to beat Italy and presumably Germany - talk to me 'bout Roy if him can do that. I will give him his due then...but it ain't gonna happen.

The reason that all of unu a big him up now is true unu did believe Muadib and HL when dem seh England would get bounce in the group stage. Just FYI - I picked England to win that Group, so no surprise to me at all. If anything, the team that surprise me in the group is France...I didn't expect anything much from them and Sweden expose them today, so I wasn't far off. Look for them to go packing after them run into Spain.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Tell me 'bout Roy nuh? Him draw 1-1 wid France (in a less than impressive outing and should have lost), played a nice game against Sweden in a deserved victory (but not against the Sweden that showed up today against France) and get weh wid a 1-0 win against "powerhouse" Ukraine when de ref dem tief Ukraine dem one goal.

Anyway, Roy don't play no portion of team yet. To get to the Euro finals, he has to beat Italy and presumably Germany - talk to me 'bout Roy if him can do that. I will give him his due then...but it ain't gonna happen.

The reason that all of unu a big him up now is true unu did believe Muadib and HL when dem seh England would get bounce in the group stage. Just FYI - I picked England to win that Group, so no surprise to me at all. If anything, the team that surprise me in the group is France...I didn't expect anything much from them and Sweden expose them today, so I wasn't far off. Look for them to go packing after them run into Spain.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

where did you pick ENGLAND, Paul ? weh ?
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post

"Just FYI - I picked England to win that Group"

Really ... I didn't see that post. So you expect England to get pass Italy then? Since you mentioned tief goal ... an offside call should have been made on the play that was missed so either way both team had something to complain about.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                "Just FYI - I picked England to win that Group"

Really ... I didn't see that post. So you expect England to get pass Italy then? Since you mentioned tief goal ... an offside call should have been made on the play that was missed so either way both team had something to complain about.
                You didn't see that post? Unu mussi tink seh di ongly place mi chat ball is wid unu reprobates? The way my likkel tournament work wid mi (more sophisticated dan unu) bredrin dem, you pick the results of each game in the group stages (3 for exact scoreline, 2 for correct result AND goal difference and 1 point for correct result only). In this competition, the group winner is irrelevant, but my predictions had England coming out on top either way.

Regardless, we now pick the results of the Q-finals now that teams are known and then predict semis and finals same way (i.e. once teams are known) - so I didn't pick England v. Italy - I now have to predict that. I have until kickoff Thursday to pick all 4 games and will wait to see what the story over the next day or so is as it unfolds. If I had to pick today - I would say England will beat Italy, but don't hold me to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                  where did you pick ENGLAND, Paul ? weh ?
                  See my response to Lazie below.

Comment

These were my predictions for the group stages

Poland2-1Greece
                    Russia1-0Czech Republic
                    Netherlands2-1Denmark
                    Germany2-1Portugal
                    Spain2-0Italy
                    Republic of Ireland1-1Croatia
                    France1-1England
                    Ukraine2-1Sweden
                    Greece1-2Czech Republic
                    Poland1-3Russia
                    Denmark0-1Portugal
                    Netherlands1-1Germany
                    Italy1-0Croatia
                    Spain3-0Republic of Ireland
                    Sweden1-2England
                    Ukraine1-1France
                    Czech Republic0-1Poland
                    Greece0-1Russia
                    Portugal1-2Netherlands
                    Denmark0-2Germany
                    Croatia0-2Spain
                    Italy1-1Republic of Ireland
                    England2-0Ukraine
                    Sweden1-1France

Comment

the fact is I think if Capello was the coach they would have been out already.

I am not talking about HL and Maudib. I am talking about X. You never see him make big post a call up mi name how England a go get 4-1 from France and how them a go burn and go seek game against Trinidad?

I am not looking for much more from England but under Capello they may have lose to France and even Sweden. Roy at least stabilised the team and his choices have worked out well for the team so far by starting Caroll and brining on Walcott and starting Rooney in this game. It will bring back some confidence to England.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        See my response to Lazie below.
                        suh wah you name Paul the octopus ?

I know you are a man of integrity still, that if you say you did, then you did.
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

You guys are ridiculous , 1-1 france ,3-2 sweeden ,and a disallowed goal against Ukraine ?

It was also a goal that was given, which was more than could be said for the one Marko Devic scored in the 62nd minute. Joe Hart had not done enough to halt the progress of Devic’s shot and John Terry, for all his heroics, was too late when he finally cleared. That the officials did not spot that the ball had crossed the line should at least silence Michel Platini in his outdated opposition to goalline technology.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/eur...#ixzz1yHz0uT8h

So england finished top of the zone , you think any of the other zones are trembling, england finished from one of the weaker zone,they leaked goals like everyone else in their zone , they just didnt leak as bad as everyone else.

Now they play a real team next that doesnt leak goals....Hodgson England Flatters to decieve.

Top of the zone , top of the flattery.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            You guys are ridiculous , 1-1 france ,3-2 sweeden ,and a disallowed goal against Ukraine ?

It was also a goal that was given, which was more than could be said for the one Marko Devic scored in the 62nd minute. Joe Hart had not done enough to halt the progress of Devic’s shot and John Terry, for all his heroics, was too late when he finally cleared. That the officials did not spot that the ball had crossed the line should at least silence Michel Platini in his outdated opposition to goalline technology.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/eur...#ixzz1yHz0uT8h

So england finished top of the zone , you think any of the other zones are trembling, england finished from one of the weaker zone,they leaked goals like everyone else in the zones , they just didnt leak as bad as everyone else.

Now they play a real team next that doesnt leak goals....Hodgson England Flatters to decieve.

Top of the zone , top of the flattery.

Stop being a hater X .. there was a missed offside call on the play. It doesn't matter how yuh twist it .. they've reached the next round. Again ... insert apology.

Comment

Wha yuh say Lazie Italy a tremble ? ....lol.....Flatter to decieve.

1-1
                              3-2
                              1-0

Top of the zone ...lol ..Impressive ...Italy a fret.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X