Can we get Goal line technology? The official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get Goal line technology? The official

behind the goal nuh serve no friggin purpose.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Riots fi sure if Ukraine nuh guh through sake ah dat...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      behind the goal nuh serve no friggin purpose.
      Well - I can't wait to hear what chit Sepp gwine come wid afta dat one. TBH, I couldn't tell if it ALL crossed the line from the replay, but that goes to show that even with a MAN on the line, it can be inconclusive. Goal line technology would have at least removed any doubt. Unbelievable how effing stupid FIFA is...but I guess how can they match-fix if technology is used? Tief dem!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yuh blind ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          yuh blind ?
          Me neva look too tough...trying to finish something for work...will have to watch the replay...but that is still not the point...technology would have removed any doubt!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Well - I can't wait to hear what chit Sepp gwine come wid afta dat one. TBH, I couldn't tell if it ALL crossed the line from the replay, but that goes to show that even with a MAN on the line, it can be inconclusive. Goal line technology would have at least removed any doubt. Unbelievable how effing stupid FIFA is...but I guess how can they match-fix if technology is used? Tief dem!
            Disallowed goal although offside will add to the push for goal line tech to be introduced, and Blatter and Co will certainly have a hard time to resist the renewed calls.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
              Disallowed goal although offside will add to the push for goal line tech to be introduced, and Blatter and Co will certainly have a hard time to resist the renewed calls.
              Which hard time? :kissteeth: Dem man don't want technology Gazx. Look how long this has been going on and their solution was to put a man on the line with no effect. I suspect that if they don't want it because if they do, it will be harder for dem to tief.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Which hard time? :kissteeth: Dem man don't want technology Gazx. Look how long this has been going on and their solution was to put a man on the line with no effect. I suspect that if they don't want it because if they do, it will be harder for dem to tief.
                Wasn't there a test at Wembly recently? What was the outcome?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Blatter: Goal-line technology a 'necessity'

The most powerful man in soccer called goal-line technology a ''necessity'' Wednesday, only hours after Ukraine was denied what appeared to be a legitimate goal in its must-win match against England at the European Championship.

''After last night's match GLT is no longer an alternative but a necessity,'' FIFA President Sepp Blatter wrote on Twitter.

(continue)
                  "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                  - Xavi

Comment

If this had been the National Hockey League, the referee would have stopped play, the play would have been reviewed in glorious HD video, and a ruling would have been made. From what was available, the video was inconclusive, therefore the original call of "no goal" would stand..

Two nights ago, the Milwaukee Brewers won a game in the bottom of the ninth inning on a home run near the foul pole that was originally ruled a foul ball. The umpires reviewed the video, and reversed the call to a home run.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                      From what was available, the video was inconclusive, therefore the original call of "no goal" would stand..
                      Looked like it crossed the line to me.
                      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                      - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Wasn't there a test at Wembly recently? What was the outcome?
                        There have been a number of trials, including Hawkeye in the Belgium v. England friendly, but the public doesn't have access to that data. Did you see Blatter is now saying that goal line technology is a necessity. I wonder if he would have said that if the result went against England. Dyam eediat liad tief.

Comment

Working...
                        X