• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh wait.. unnuh rispec big goal !?

Ballotelli to rath !

tink yu was goin sseh Navas.
    Peter R

Comment

That was a wicked strike taken nonchalantly. The goalie never reacted until the ball was behind him.

Comment

dem deh shot biggah dan goalie...

Comment

Done know. Italy nah ramp with people.

Comment

So where is Cricito, quagliarella, Pepe, etc?

Nuh yuh big ballah dem?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              So where is 1.Cricito, 2.quagliarella, 3.Pepe, etc?

Nuh yuh big ballah dem?
              1. Matchfixing scandal, so coach withdraw him as a precaution. Was the starter at left back.
              2. Giovinco and Balotelli start produce at the big man level and eat him food
              3. Prandelli formations removed his position and eat him food.

Comment

Nuff banquet a gwaan inna Italy ba-bah! LoL

Comment

The irony is (according to the commentator)...sections of the ITALIAN crowd boooed Balotelli when he came on...

I think his goal will be goal of the tournament. Hardly think anyone can score a better goal.

Goal keeper Shay Givens exchanged shirts with Ballotelli. That is one goal he will never forget!!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

it was a very classy goal and with a defender draped all over hime at that. i must say .. more than any striker that i have seen, no matter how difficult the goal he always makes it look easy!

is there another black player on the italian squad?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yes, I think so
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

saw a black player on the Italian bench. He was quite young... not dressed as a sub--but was attired in Italian team non-substitute uniform....
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          it was a very classy goal and with a defender draped all over hime at that. i must say .. more than any striker that i have seen, no matter how difficult the goal he always makes it look easy!

is there another black player on the italian squad?
                          Yes, Angelo Ogbonna is a defender who is on the bench. made the team while playing in Serie B.

Comment

Working...
                          X