X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Panama has won both games...

...having 6 points, Canada has 4 points in Group C:

Mexico has 6 points and Costa Rica has 4 points in Group B:

The USA and Jamaica tied on 4 points (with the US ahead on goal difference) in Group A:

Extrapolating GroupA:

I am not overly optimistic (anymore) by Jamaica reaching the final 6.

Why? They could loose both games to the US. They could also lose AWAY to Guatemala. And I can see Antigua winning in Jamaica.

HL........DUCK !!!!!

NOT!!
    Last edited by HL; June 15, 2012, 04:40 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

"I am not overly optimistic (anymore) by Jamaica reaching the final 6."

When were you? You better book your place on the waggon fast.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Canada has four points not two.

Comment

OK lets say they reach the final six.

Mexico, USA, Panama, Costa Rica, Jamaica [canada, el salvador, honduras] pick one.

Don't see jamaica qualifying with the current squad and coach. Sorry.

HL

Comment

Indeed!!!!!

THANKS!!!

HL

Comment

We will retool for the hex when we get there
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Complete retooling:

I watched the Mexico v. El salvador... and frankly El salvador was cheated. El Salvador is a highly charged and spirited team. They and Costa Rica have beaten Mexico before....

Panama's record against Jamaica speaks for itself

Canada is highly retooled.

Yes Jamaica needs retooling...and I would say NOW!!!!!

HL

Comment

jamaica has also beaten mexico before on at least 3 occasions

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hmmmm...I can recall once in '98 after Mexico had already qualified.

I cannot recall the other 2 occasions.

HL

Comment

Based on how the US has played so far I think you should worry about them. Remember the Olympic qualifiers. Still waiting for you to post that match report but 'Why de ell do I bother'.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      hmmmm...I can recall once in '98 after Mexico had already qualified.

I cannot recall the other 2 occasions.
                      Jamaica beat Mexico in the qualifiers for the last World Cup:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/archive...82/report.html
                      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                      - Xavi

Comment

do you realise we don't play our next game until sept. and the X next year.

A day in football is a very long time. gwaan talk.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Anything could happen....

USA could lose to Jamaica in Jamaica and draw all the other games..

Comment

figures.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                              ...having 6 points, Canada has 4 points in Group C:

Mexico has 6 points and Costa Rica has 4 points in Group B:

The USA and Jamaica tied on 4 points (with the US ahead on goal difference) in Group A:

Extrapolating GroupA:

I am not overly optimistic (anymore) by Jamaica reaching the final 6.

Why? They could loose both games to the US. They could also lose AWAY to Guatemala. And I can see Antigua winning in Jamaica.

HL........DUCK !!!!!

NOT!!

Jamaica going to lose 1 game against usa ,tie 1 ,lose in guatemala .
                              it's going to come to goal diff...... between Jamaica & Guatemala and
                              our team is a low scoring team . keep you finger dem tight dwo we gone
                              to blow out antigua at the office .
                              Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                              United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                              happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                              X