lucky draws .... or ... not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky draws .... or ... not?

Bendtner facing pants punishmentStriker revealed sponsor's logo on underwear during Portugal gameESPN staff June 15, 2012 UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against Bendtner© Getty Images UEFA has confirmed that it will take disciplinary action against Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner after he revealed sponsored underpants during his team’s 3-2 defeat to Portugal.Bendtner dropped his shorts below his waistline and raised his shirt to reveal a logo for bookmaker Paddy Power after scoring twice in the Group B match in Lviv on Wednesday.The Danish football association has reprimanded him for his behaviour, and a UEFA statement said: “UEFA has announced that disciplinary proceedings have been opened against Denmark's Nicklas Bendtner for improper conduct at the Group B match against on Wednesday 13 June.“The UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body will deal with this case on Monday.''Bendtner said he had no idea he was breaking any rules, and insisted: “It is just a pair of lucky boxer shorts that I used in the first game as well and have used before the tournament. I didn't know I was breaking any rules, but I am aware of that now.”A statement from the Danish FA - sponsored by rival bookies Ladbrokes - said: “We have spoken to the player and he will not play in those [underpants] against Germany on Sunday.”

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Suh den can tell yuh which draws to wear ? I can understand not exposing it or the logo....
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

a dat now ... big brother is watching?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

does the same rule apply for Van Persie?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

who yuh asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            who yuh asking?
            just putting it out there that RVP basically did the same thing. Why punish Bendtner?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

because ladbrokes sponsor the danish team?

Comment

Working...
              X