No announcement yet.

Wanted: Creative Midfielder For Reggae Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....a whey de....????!!! The werl really a come to an end dis year to raaaaassss. How is possible that me and Xcuse a argue pon the same side so much of late????

Mental note to self:

Make appointment doctor's.....erm...doctor's make appointment.....erm...appointment doctor's make.....erm..sh!t...just call the dyamn docta.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Presently I think he presents a better option than Keammar Daley. Mosiah look like the conflict of interest making him not comment on the matter.

Comment

Also Juventus with Pirlo in Italy. They won the scudetto. Juan Roman Riquelme probably the world's most immobile midfielder won the league with Boca in argentina.
        Last edited by Shola; June 15, 2012, 10:09 AM.

Comment

I want to know how a slow midfielder shines in a brutal , individual pacey league ? Where in most games the objective is seek and destroy.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

One a serious note. What if we don't get one of those highly touted "midfield creator"? Is our chances doomed?

I have seen many teams win without a creative midfielder and those players are few and far between. When you are picking a team the hardest players to find are two good centerhalves, a very good midfielder and a very good striker. We need to get pass the pipe dream and plan around the creative midfielder. Hue nah get pick, just like Rio and Kemar not ready for the bigtime. Only Link Tappa going to play is between Burrell and his coaching staff.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Why the diversional tactics? If you got that info , what would you do with it but dismiss them?

You need to ask yourself why is Hue constantly on everyone lips as the solution ?
              Answer to question: Why is Hue on everyone's lips as solution?

Answer: Part a) Hue is not on everyone's lips as solution.

Part b) Those who wish Hue to be a part of the TEAM are possible looking short-term (beating a Antigua-Barbuda which is a '2nd form team') or emotions have come to the fore and reason has flown out the window or just a failure to look at the 2 games we have played in this WC Qualifier in a dispassionate manner with long-term in mind.

I think we all wish the TEAM to qualify for WC 2014. ...does anyone think Hue as a part of TEAM...even if we forget qualifying from the Hex...forget performing well at the WC 2014...such a TEAM would get us to the Hex?

In my mind Hue would be able to add ...as far as results would go...the same as my 99+ year old father (He has never played football).
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Yes. Manchester United that finished with their highest number of points ever and on the same points as the champion.
                You had Nani - Unless you believe he is not an outstanding midfielder; Paul Scholes - Unless you believe he is not an outstanding midfielder; Ryan Gibbs - Unless you believe he is not an outstanding midfielder; Michael Carrik - Unless you believe he is not an outstanding midfielder; Ashley Young - Unless you believe he is not an outstanding midfielder...

So stop the %$#@!!!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You must be never read the statement. Juventus doesn't play like that.

Comment

Mi hear seh Tappa doing endurance training under di quiet...

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
                      Also Juventus with Pirlo in Italy. They won the scudetto. Juan Roman Riquelme probably the world's most immobile midfielder won the league with Boca in argentina.
                      Juan Roman Riquelme - Immobile????
                      Only in terms of TOP OF THE WORLD midfielders!

Please take a look at his latest match...in fact look at anyone of his matches! The constant refrain in comments on Riquelme is he does not work (as hard as wished) on defense!

Boss - You have to look at the stats and at matches to understand what is meant when you listen to 'the talking heads'. There is workrate and there is workrate...all being discussed in the context of what is expected of the player both at the level of the league and at level of comparable performances in the league at which the player is performing!

Comment

The same way Danny Shaw did for a decade. Same way Ali Rose did while carrying 9 months. Likewise Chin Sue.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                          huh.. mi seh Tappa fi midfield.. how wi tinking di same ting ?
                          I did not mean to respond to your post.
                          "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

I had to go back and reread your statement. It takes several readings to understand when you write.... I withdraw my comment.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Even you will confess, none has shone in the national jersey like Hue and none has shone over the years in the NPL like HUE.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                                Mi hear seh Tappa doing endurance training under di quiet...

Comment

Working...
                                X