No announcement yet.

Suh hold on now.. Jamaica dominate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends pan how yuh define success or likely to succeed as yuh state it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Lol...now I understand what Lazie goes through when he argues with posters like you. When faced with evidence to debunk your points, you move the end line. You should run for politricks....hehehe... Who said anything about Klinsman being a "genius"?

Ok since you "missed" the essence of the article, I'll highlight it for you.

On 26 July 2004, he returned to Germany as the new coach of the national team, succeeding former teammate and strike partner Rudi Völler. Klinsmann subsequently embarked on an aggressive program to revamp the management of the team. (A coach with a vision and a plan )

His largely offensive tactics have irritated some, who complain that he ignores defensive football. He announced a squad of young players for the 2006 World Cup, basing his selection policy on performance, not reputation. (Xcuse will love that part) I am gobsmacked how dare him

...but I am a friggin idiot because winning the Caribbean Cup must rank higher than coming third in a World Cup.
      Coming third or better in a World Cup with Germany is the norm, so i don't see that as being significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Well one played at home...the other on the road...may have a little to do with it...
        Yes, seems the thread starter failed to mention which team was playing at home and which team was away. And something tells me it wasn't done by accident...
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

....touche..... winning the Caribbean Cup with Jamaica is the norm (or is it?), so I don't see that as being significant.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Calm down.. there is a message behind my words..

Comment

My only question to Tappa's doubters is "Exactly how many Coaches with more experience than Tappa have manage Jamaica's Reggae Boyz to success?"

Comment

Working...
              X