Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass C.Rica beats Guyana on a Cricket pitch 4-0

http://sports-nrhs.blogspot.com/2012...ighlights.html

Whats the excuse now ? antigua is a power house in Concacaf...lol...or the cricket pitch in Guyana had a better surface?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Excuse for what???? I don't see their game and I can only comment on the game I saw.

What is your point?

The USA played on good surface and draw with Guatamala
    Last edited by Assasin; June 14, 2012, 09:22 AM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Guatemala squandered chance to beat USA.. draw 1-1.

Since Karl views Guatemala as a Manning Cup side.. what does this say about the USA ?

If I were to follow your logic I would end up in the valley of the irrational.

Way too much yapping going on.

Comment

Antigua isnt in our class and we played down to them, if we played Guyana you would bawl out the same excuses, no WC game is easy and playing on a cricket pitch with the odd bounce takes away from your ability to control the ball,thus insinuating the opposition is better at it , because its their pitch.....................RIDICULOUS

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Man tun fool now, two excuse get squash by one stone .....C.Rica.

Comment

Your statement breaks all the rules of logic.

But then your campaign is not founded on rational thinking is it... emotional bleating is more appropriate..

I must say this Costa Rica/Guyana foray does up the anti.. yuh soon need medication..

Comment

Repeat after me ,Antigua is not in our class...my statement is a repeat of all the xcuses why Tappa/Rbyz screwed up in Antigua by the Tappites...u included.

I agree with you , it has no logic

Comment

That is where your fallacy begins..

is USA is Spain's class ?

is Guatemala in USA class ?

Comment

When Liverpool a loose to League 1 side mi nuh see you at all.

Brethren it is football, you nuh must win cause a team nuh inna your league.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X