Clear All

• Harry Redknapp gone

from Tottenham... - Sky Sports
    Peter R

???
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp to leave club after talks with chairman Daniel Levy break down...
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...reak-down.html
      Peter R

Comment

To where ?...i think they will sack Roy after Euro 12 and give it to Harry.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Football is BUSINESS first.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What s your saying about a coach and his bags?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Like me tell unuh all the time, is only 2 premiership manager unsackable and that is Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger!

Comment

Spurs forget where they were coming from. How can they forget the great managers Martin Jol and Ramos??? Harry was suppose to be a stop gap at the time, ah bwoy.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am so glad that Loserfool missed the boat on Harry. The timing couldn't be better.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X