Antigua game means we have to pulll up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antigua game means we have to pulll up

our socks but nothing much to worry about.

In the first half playing on the cricket pitch was no fun and no wonder we didn't much play in the midfield. If you notice in the second half Anigua balls were all down the side or over the top. That we should have been doing instead of trying to pass the ball around. The game looked slow in the middle because the pitch was bumpy and it was hard to control. The players have to think faster than that and play according.

Still think we don't need to look the fast speedy Mattocks who need to break line and open space for his fellow striker, and can be a livewire off the bench?
    Don't understand why Fuller only got such a short time.

We have to try take a at least a point from the US games.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Wow ..yuh sound kinda realistic, at least a point, a loss wouldnt be good would it.

Blame the cricket pitch , better than blaming Tappa ,the players or that Antigua outplayed us, keep it up the USa awaitis and guatemala, I am expecting you to say nothing is wrong loosing to the # 1 team in concacaf at home ...how far we have fallen and jet lag cost us the loss in guatemala.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Wow ..yuh sound kinda realistic, at least a point, a loss wouldnt be good would it.

Blame the cricket pitch , better than blaming Tappa ,the players or that Antigua outplayed us, keep it up the USa awaitis and guatemala, I am expecting you to say nothing is wrong loosing to the # 1 team in concacaf at home ...how far we have fallen and jet lag cost us the loss in guatemala.
      I guess you are one of those Super Humans who can withstand any thing that Mother Nature throws at you.

Comment

Working...
      X