HL seeing that you are one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL seeing that you are one

of the high priest in the doomsday temple.

Good Morning to you sir. What now? Spin away

Com'mon now king Jawge--I am a realist.

I know it's difficult (for you and others) to admit Jamaica's football limitations.

It's possible that the BoyZ MAY make it to the round of 6. After that sorry.

I see no drive, passion nor spirit in most of the players. The fact that NPL'er are in the mix--makes it worst.

As to Tappa...the Peter Principle is in effect. A new coach may be able to turn things around.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

H.L you do realise that 80% maybe its 90% of that squad ,came out of the NPL or Jamaica directly ?

They did it through the national set up of exposure before getting overseas contracts.We are so blessed with talent that some went to US colleges and still managed to get a national call up without playing NPL ball.

You need to look at the bigger picture , our limitations arent that they come out of the NPL but the system in the NPL, specifically the coaching structure.

Tappa for all his faults has exhibited a balanced learning curve, given his 2 years its ridiculous for us to expect him to be the next Rafa benitez.

Give him a chance to learn from his mistakes be it failures , but our reality is it economically makes sense.

We need a 2nd Jamaiacn coach with Tappa and the Brazilians.If Tappa shows me he can fix that middle, get rid of the what I call flatterers i.e Fullers and make brave moves on and off the field, he will grow into a Benitez and Jamaicas football will be better off from it.

Doesnt stop me from not prettying it up when I see B.S.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I realize that most went through the NPL before moving to professional overseas outfits.

What I want to know is how many are NPL'er ONLY.

HL

Comment

come betta H.L
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

...what?

HL

Comment

Working...
            X