The way how it looks panama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way how it looks panama

Will seal up the 3th spot ,no way we are winning a game on the road,we will loose one or two at the office in the 2nd round.

No midfield,speed on the flanks ,long range bombs will carry us so far,cant see who tappa has molded as the midfield general to thread passes in the final third, i saw a weak team (antigua) challenge our midfield and put pressure on our defence,truth is it looked as if we ceeded the middle at times,just gave it up.

I would recommend , dropping Fuller bring in mattocks and find a midfield general asap,we should scrape by this round.

I pick us to beat the USA for sentimental reasons,plus its due but it will only serve to hide our defeciences,
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I don't see us beating the US at home or away. I hope I am wrong. In fact we will probably get beaten by a full-strength Guatemala in the return leg. Sorry guys, it hurts to say these things but it's all about honest feelings.

Comment

Its ridiculous that we allowed them to control midfield. Our midfielders are uncreative and lack the vision to pierce any defense. I am tired of seeing them just spread the ball to Demar Phillips to bail them out.

Comment

Star unnuh chat too much. When the prof. was here unnuh claim the mastermind to Ja success was who? Now who is Ja's TD? Unnuh jump ah talk say Tappa nuh know tactics. Unnuh think Tappa out there by himself?

It's obvious that most of the teams are serious about the WC and the come to qualifiers well prepared. It will be tough for all teams. Ja will beat Panama, yuh talk too much and know very little of the game.

Gwaan cool and watch di ride (like whey ni ah do).

Comment

Oh there you are. A wuz about to ax you 'bout last night's result.

It would be nice if you acknowledge Jamaica and Tappa's limitations.

The Prof. strategy was to build a team whose philosophy was defense.

Tappa is cluless. If Jamaica had a choice and money, he would be left in Antigua to find a 'bus' home.

Yesterday I posted that Antigua was equal with Jamaica and you tried to beat-me-up.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The US is equal to Guatemala.

Comment

You sound hurt,well the truth hurts ,i saw the prof midfield it was a defensve one ,Tappas midfield is not there.

Any team with tactical discipline will give us problems.Disagree with HL that Antigua is on our level,we are playing at there level,give me a coach with quality who has the balls to make changes to our limitations and you will see a different Jamaica.

1st and foremost we have players that will flatter to decieve and we know who they are, they need to be dropped or benched.We cant have flatterers replacing flatterers ....joke ting dat.

I dont see us beating guatemala on the road.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nandi nah get game and Fullah ah guh deh pon di squad.. accept it and move on..

Comment

Its not for me to accept it but you...6-59 and 0-0 Antigua, Guatemala and the USA awaits.

Comment

suh mi nuh accept it ?

is you a labour over it going on 10 years now..

lol !

Comment

Last time I heard he is retired and I havent spoken about him , why is he so much on your toungue ? oppps I think I just answered that.

What happen to yuh midfield last night and all that speed ?

Comment

Working...
                      X