ok..so yall come back to earth now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok..so yall come back to earth now..

this was the easiest AWAY game we have...and we couldn't break them down...

we need a FORWARD, and an attcking mid that dribble and make that killer pass...or else ....
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

...what was the score?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

we need a coach, that has a PLAN A, and PLAN B.

Tappa remind me of Maradonna at the WC !!!....clueless !!

Comment

jusss mine yuh mek King Jawge 'ere yuh.

Jawge if you see this...your thoughts please.

TIA

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          ...what was the score?
          nil all....

Comment

We need TEAM efforts!
            Quick one-twos and therefore quick movement off the ball/quick support movement...
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...what the *kcuf!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if Jamaica has more talent than the cricket team...I would AXE the coach then.

Guatemala must be lickin' their chops.

Seems like X know what im was sayin' all alang.

*scramble

HL

Comment

Are you serious!!!! This is a World Cup qualifier where no game is easy. Tell me you could play properly on a cricket pitch. And last time I check Jamaica hasn't exactly swept away Antigua & Barbuda or many of our tiny Caribbean neighbours for that matter.
                We did not lose and got a valuable point away. This is a good result!!

Comment

Me have a notice gold chain fe sell u. I swear is not henses. Jus gim me US$300 and let's call it a deal.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                    Are you serious!!!! This is a World Cup qualifier where no game is easy. Tell me you could play properly on a cricket pitch. And last time I check Jamaica hasn't exactly swept away Antigua & Barbuda or many of our tiny Caribbean neighbours for that matter.
                    We did not lose and got a valuable point away. This is a good result!!
                    cricket pitch, rubgy pitch, pig sty, mud pit ....coulda the deepest part of the ocean ... is friggin Antigua. I guess eveyone gonna wear red, white and blue later.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The game I saw had both squads on the same playing surface!

It is nonsense to speak about hard game if your quality is far superior to that of the opponent.

The USA played poorly against this same team and won 3 -1. I would wager a guess the USA will not play so poorly against them in Antigua.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A dat me a say too
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well...

I have skipped over to SLV v Mex on Telemundo!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            The game I saw had both squads on the same playing surface!

It is nonsense to speak about hard game if your quality is far superior to that of the opponent.

The USA played poorly against this same team and won 3 -1. I would wager a guess the USA will not play so poorly against them in Antigua.
                            when Guatamala tek them in the jungle and throw ******** pon dem, they will crumble....mi tole yuh soooo....

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                              when Guatamala tek them in the jungle and throw ******** pon dem, they will crumble....mi tole yuh soooo....
                              I hope not!
                              ..when all is said - if it is even 'stumble through' I want my Reggae Boyz to go through!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X